Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 3/24/17 at 3:33pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 977post #14641 of 226053/2/15 at 10:10ampost #14642 of 226053/2/15 at 10:15ampost #14643 of 226053/2/15 at 10:41ampost #14644 of 226053/2/15 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
In the old days of the Barney's GG clearance sale, i bought a black Arran chukka in E width, hoping it would work. It did not, but it was a lovely looking shoe that i wanted to desperately work. Had to sell it for a loss in the end (even with the sales price).
These are the unfortunate lessons we all have to learn along the way...
Ouch, wearing E shoes when you're G width... wouldn't that be like putting on kids shoes and hoping it would be comfortable?post #14645 of 226053/2/15 at 2:07pmpost #14646 of 226053/2/15 at 2:17pmpost #14647 of 226053/2/15 at 2:31pmpost #14648 of 226053/2/15 at 3:20pmQuote:I do.
Package from St. Nick (Bespoke England)! St. James II in TG73 in Cherry... a classic:
For those keeping tabs these were ordered before 2015 so I'm still at ZERO new purchasespost #14649 of 226053/2/15 at 3:22pmpost #14650 of 226053/2/15 at 3:23pmQuote:
Great looking shoe.
Don't you already have a St James II?
Boy these look an awful lot like the AS Moore.post #14651 of 226053/2/15 at 3:32pmQuote:I think what you're thinking of were my AS Moores. The 724 was nice but I like it better with boots.
The SJII is just right in every way. the TG73 also fits me much better than AS' 724.post #14652 of 226053/2/15 at 3:47pmQuote:
I'm not a huge G&G fan, but I am a huge fan of The St James II. Congrats!!post #14653 of 226053/2/15 at 4:35pmQuote:Quote:
the shape of St James is way better than AS Moores.
Hoping my friends are able get something nice from the sales next week! ( especially st james in vintage cherry mh71 which I am going to purchase next anyways)post #14654 of 226053/2/15 at 7:23pmQuote:
Nice. Yeah, the St James II in Vintage Cherry is a must. Even for people who think they could never pull it off (You most definitely can...), it is the most iconic G&G shoe. Well worth the premium. My favorite and most worn shoe.post #14655 of 226053/3/15 at 8:31am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Currently, there are 1674 Active Users (296 Members and 1378 Guests)
- › * RRL CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT SHORT SLEEVE PROTOTYPE RED SZ MEDIUM * 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 19 seconds ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...