or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 954

post #14296 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


Indeed it's called SF effect.

I have been proposing a relatively simple model Wells but few people are interested in this. Maybe it's because it is plain looking. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

 

This would be my reason, but then again I already have a very similar shoe from Alden.

post #14297 of 21772
I am done sharing GG GMTO ideas, since the universe seems hell bent on destroying my efforts.

I would be inclined to join an Arran GMTO, but them again, I don't count for the initial order anyways... plain.gif
post #14298 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I am done sharing GG GMTO ideas, since the universe seems hell bent on destroying my efforts.

I would be inclined to join an Arran GMTO, but them again, I don't count for the initial order anyways... plain.gif
don't be discouraged, the hatch grain Arran that Nick is doing for us, while technically not a GMTO, will be one of the best Arrans of all time nod[1].gif


at least until someone finally offers that black lizard Arran sly.gif
post #14299 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

at least until someone finally offers that black lizard Arran sly.gif

If i hadn't read that lizard as a leather is extremely fragile and does not fair well long term, i would still be interested... shog[1].gif
post #14300 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx View Post
 

Anyone interested in GMTO-ing this? Westminster, vintage rioja, MH71

 


For some reason I tend to like the Rothschild better, and I'd rather get something other than rioja this time.

post #14301 of 21772
post #14302 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Lamports look awesome! I was going to recommend the mailman shoe details for the Lamport instead of Mitchell.

Interesting idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Ive seen it and always wanted it. With a price increase I figured it would be good to take advantage of it.

Nice, I did the same thing. They are awesome and a staple.



Makes me want another GG balmoral boot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I find it hard to believe we can't come up with more than just one GMTO before the price increase.


There just has to be something else enough of us can get behind before the end of the month.puzzled.gif

I think everyone has completed their GG collections. We're too late to the party, you should have turned onto GG sooner!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

don't be discouraged, the hatch grain Arran that Nick is doing for us, while technically not a GMTO, will be one of the best Arrans of all time nod[1].gif


at least until someone finally offers that black lizard Arran sly.gif

What was the Arran again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx View Post

Anyone interested in GMTO-ing this? Westminster, vintage rioja, MH71

Would have been down but I just got the burgundy inverness. Great model though. I think you can get DG70 from Skoak as it was one of their stocks before.
post #14303 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post


Interesting idea.
Nice, I did the same thing. They are awesome and a staple.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Makes me want another GG balmoral boot...
I think everyone has completed their GG collections. We're too late to the party, you should have turned onto GG sooner!
What was the Arran again?
Would have been down but I just got the burgundy inverness. Great model though. I think you can get DG70 from Skoak as it was one of their stocks before.

Oh well, better late than never. LOL

post #14304 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Lamports look awesome! I was going to recommend the mailman shoe details for the Lamport instead of Mitchell.

JK, what makeup did you go with?

Yeah I have been asking for a boot just like that for almost two years. Apparently G&G has made brogue boot for some one but G&G never put it in their lineup.
post #14305 of 21772
Any recommendations on gable's last?dg70, tg73,mh71
Which one look more formal?
Also I am looking for a color which is very close and light than black? Vintage Rioja? Espresso calf?
post #14306 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post

Any recommendations on gable's last?dg70, tg73,mh71
Which one look more formal?
Also I am looking for a color which is very close and light than black? Vintage Rioja? Espresso calf?
I am more lean to tg73, also interest in navy and midnight blue as well, but not sure what the combination will come out
post #14307 of 21772

I kind of like these.

 

 

 

post #14308 of 21772

yessir, they NICE

post #14309 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post
 

Very very nice! Looks super perfect on you! happy for you.


is this mid nigt blue specialized?

post #14310 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Indeed it's called SF effect.

I have been proposing a relatively simple model Wells but few people are interested in this. Maybe it's because it is plain looking.
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality
As you know by now, I am interested in both of these but we don't seem to be getting anywhere .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)