Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 926

post #13876 of 22196
The Thorpe is in pin grain right?
post #13877 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

a little inspiration for chrk33 thorpe gmto

Thorpe in vintage oak mh71 last Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







 

Great looking boots Namor, Congrats!!!

post #13878 of 22196

My feet are 28.2cm in length, what size would you guys recommend on the GG06 last? Width E.

post #13879 of 22196
Here is an update to the G&G Burnham GMTO project going on so far.

@laufer E width
@member2000r E width
@armsignet E width
@dmbthomson E width

@RogerP F width
@Flake F width
@Leaves F width
@WhereNext F width but still in the due diligence phase.

@JubeiSpiegel G width

@Ironist is doing his due diligence

These are current specs

Model: Burnham
Last : MH71
Soels : Leather soles, maybe HAF soles, possibly wensum, TBD
Color : Deep Vintage Cedar if G&G wants to do it although the new vintage Cedar looks just as good.

We still do not have magical 5 the same width orders to take it to the next step. Shoot me a message if you are interested or if you have any questions.


post #13880 of 22196
Ok, sign me up for F. Edit: Oh sorry, I see I'm already there.
post #13881 of 22196
@lauferDo you have a photo of new vintage cedar in case they won't do deep vintage?
post #13882 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

@lauferDo you have a photo of new vintage cedar in case they won't do deep vintage?

I have taken some pictures with my iPhone without flash and under the daylight. It is very cloudy here in my part of the country. In the first picture the Vintage Cedar is to the right of Vintage Chestnut. I think @Skoaktiebolaget can provide better pictures.





Edited by laufer - 1/18/15 at 3:48pm
post #13883 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

a little inspiration for chrk33 thorpe gmto

Thorpe in vintage oak mh71 last








That is one of the few boots that can easily hold its own against the Edward Green boots. I love it, especially on that last. 

post #13884 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by stijn View Post
 

My feet are 28.2cm in length, what size would you guys recommend on the GG06 last? Width E.


what sizes do you wear in other brands. Sometimes the length in cm can be tough because we don't know how you like your shoes to fit. 

post #13885 of 22196
@NAMOR

So sick!

Are those boot trees from G&G?
What sole option did you choose?

I saw one in chestnut hatch grain. Sexy.
post #13886 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Here is an update to the G&G Burnham GMTO project going on so far.

@laufer E width
@member2000r E width
@armsignet E width
@dmbthomson E width

@RogerP F width
@Flake F width
@Leaves F width
@WhereNext F width but still in the due diligence phase.

@JubeiSpiegel G width

@Ironist is doing his due diligence

These are current specs

Model: Burnham
Last : MH71
Soels : Leather soles, maybe HAF soles, possibly wensum, TBD
Color : Deep Vintage Cedar if G&G wants to do it although the new vintage Cedar looks just as good.

We still do not have magical 5 the same width orders to take it to the next step. Shoot me a message if you are interested or if you have any questions.



I'm in but unbelievably don't know my width. It's usually the widest available.
post #13887 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Wonka View Post

I'm in but unbelievably don't know my width. It's usually the widest available.

Shoot Skoak an email.
post #13888 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Shoot Skoak an email.

It's ok. I have emailed the source (G&G) for details from my previous order.
post #13889 of 22196
Rothschild today:
Gaziano & Girling Rothschild
post #13890 of 22196
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

Rothschild today:

I'm torn. So many mto and pre-orders this month that I'm confused on what to order. I think I really want to mto these though as they are one of the best gg models and this is the best color and last for it Imo. Decisions....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)