or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 912

post #13666 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Count me in 10.5/11

Count me in at a 12.5 if they got them.
post #13667 of 21771

I'd be up for a 7.5/8

post #13668 of 21771
UK 9.5 or UK10 for me please if available.
post #13669 of 21771
Uk9.5 here
post #13670 of 21771
@othertravel any luck?
post #13671 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Hey guys, I can do a group proxy if I can get at least 3 people on board.

I saw sizes:

7.5uk/8

9uk/9.5

And possibly larger.

Chestnut and dark brown colours.

Some minimal shop wear.

Note that RL GG shoes are 'D' width.

Will charge small proxy fee + shipping.

Garrick?



And is that a UK D (narrow width)? MH71?

I would be interested in a UK10.5/11 if that width is true..
post #13672 of 21771
Yeah, GG for RLPL is all D width (don't know why).

I'll have an update for you all tomorrow.
post #13673 of 21771
Im a 9uk/9.5 us, and I'm in too. I'm out in Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Yeah, GG for RLPL is all D width (don't know why).

I'll have an update for you all tomorrow.
post #13674 of 21771
Happy new year folks!
Forgive me for the indulgence :-)

Aside from the GG pair below, everything else are Xmas / New Year presents (I'm so touched)

Pictured here:
GG St. James II in Deco last & color #8
Color #8 shell cordovan belt - One Piece - the one piece was quite a rare find
Color #8 shell cordovan long coat wallet (inside & out)
Burgundy bridle leather briefcase (color is very close to #8 minus the red undertones.) it's still showing the white bloom since it's very new still. I'll polish it before I go back to work on Monday

The angle of the ighting made the wallet & briefcase lighter than they are...but otherwise they're pretty close.

Have a good one in 2015!

post #13675 of 21771
RL Mansion has hove like boots on MH71 on sale 9.5UK D width, so US10 narrow, 810 first mark down not sure if another 40% off apply though
post #13676 of 21771
Just to be clear these are NOT the standard width offered by G&G E width?
post #13677 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Just to be clear these are NOT the standard width offered by G&G E width?

nop, they're not the standard UK "E" width, but the narrow UK "D" width. Ralph Lauren seems to always offer UK "D" width in the US market for EG and GG (I have only seen other width by RL in markets outside US)
post #13678 of 21771
Where does the wonderful briefcase pictured here come from ?!

Thanks!
Happy new year!

Christian
Quote:
Originally Posted by agedashidofu View Post

Happy new year folks!
Forgive me for the indulgence :-)

Aside from the GG pair below, everything else are Xmas / New Year presents (I'm so touched)

Pictured here:
GG St. James II in Deco last & color #8
Color #8 shell cordovan belt - One Piece - the one piece was quite a rare find
Color #8 shell cordovan long coat wallet (inside & out)
Burgundy bridle leather briefcase (color is very close to #8 minus the red undertones.) it's still showing the white bloom since it's very new still. I'll polish it before I go back to work on Monday

The angle of the ighting made the wallet & briefcase lighter than they are...but otherwise they're pretty close.

Have a good one in 2015!

post #13679 of 21771
The same pic he posted in about 10 different threads. Briefcase is from a store in Japan that dorang ship to the states
post #13680 of 21771
Do people (adults) really get Xmas gift like that??? That's crazy.

This guy sounds like a spoiled brat who expects a lot and never really worked hard in his life. Funny stuff.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)