or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 889

post #13321 of 21764
Shoe closets must be full for the devout fans of G&G with the number of GMTOs. Time for a shoe closet MTO or self-storage MTO.
post #13322 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


love the last on the jodphur. which last is that?

anyone know what the wingtip boot is called? it makes me feel warm inside.
i cant seem to find the g&g stuff on BGs site.
post #13323 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post

anyone know what the wingtip boot is called? it makes me feel warm inside.
i cant seem to find the g&g stuff on BGs site.
It's called the Lamport
post #13324 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post


anyone know what the wingtip boot is called? it makes me feel warm inside.
i cant seem to find the g&g stuff on BGs site.

 

BG doesnt sell G&G through the interweb...only in their nyc store.

post #13325 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

BG doesnt sell G&G through the interweb...only in their nyc store.

Ah, I see.
thanks.
post #13326 of 21764
With GMTO, do you get the option to get the last extended to accommodate a high arch? I had a pair of Hayes (TG73) done 18 months ago on MTO and requested the last to be modified. They definitely fit better (lace closing) than the my other pair of G&G (St James II MH71)
post #13327 of 21764
Yes it can be arranged for you in any MTO
Reply
Reply
post #13328 of 21764
This thread's been slower recently... I think EG has been keeping everyone excited over there!
post #13329 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

This thread's been slower recently... I think EG has been keeping everyone excited over there!

Must be the Zug effect.

 

Of course free watches don't hurt either. LOL

post #13330 of 21764
I should have something soon enough to post. Oakhams are just about ready... smile.gif
post #13331 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I should have something soon enough to post. Oakhams are just about ready... smile.gif
I should also be getting a new pair. A basic "standard" model but always a fan favorite!
post #13332 of 21764

What's black deco calf look like in real life?  It's always intrigued me.  

post #13333 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

What's black deco calf look like in real life?  It's always intrigued me.  
Instead of the bleaching technique they used before, now they use grey calf as base and put some black wax on it.

A cut costs measure.
post #13334 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post


Instead of the bleaching technique they used before, now they use grey calf as base and put some black wax on it.

A cut costs measure.

 

What is your evidence for this comment?

 

I spoke with them recently and they said they were using the bleaching...

post #13335 of 21764
Does it always cost the same as deco pricing? Or can you get regular pricing and just do that color?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)