or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 87

post #1291 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

really, that left me in stitches.

Glad you enjoyed, I sure did. smile.gif
post #1292 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lol8[1].gif great finish.
take it easy m. enjoy your soon to arrive new shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

really, that left me in stitches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Glad you enjoyed, I sure did. smile.gif

That was fun.
post #1293 of 21786
To get this back on track, heres a shoe care kit, made in collaboration between G&G and La Cordonnerie Anglaise, via Leaves & Tung

320
400
400
400
post #1294 of 21786

Fancy stuff.  What's the quote? An arm and a leg, or a few fingers?

post #1295 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

Fancy stuff.  What's the quote? An arm and a leg, or a few fingers?


Not sure...
post #1296 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

Fancy stuff.  What's the quote? An arm and a leg, or a few fingers?


Not sure...

Didnt click link, im on phone. Where to kop?
post #1297 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

Fancy stuff.  What's the quote? An arm and a leg, or a few fingers?


Rec. Retail:
Leather shoe cleaning kit £190
Small wood cleaning kit £160
Medium wood cleaning kit £240
Large wood cleaning kit £470
post #1298 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

To get this back on track, heres a shoe care kit, made in collaboration between G&G and La Cordonnerie Anglaise, via Leaves & Tung
320
400
400
400

what it cost?
post #1299 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Rec. Retail:
Leather shoe cleaning kit £190
Small wood cleaning kit £160
Medium wood cleaning kit £240
Large wood cleaning kit £470

when's the sale. how much for just the large box, no supplies. just the box baby.
post #1300 of 21786
All you Fanboys should stay tuned for a few new stunning G&G models. One is the double monk that you all have been waiting for, the other one...yes the other one is quite a beauty. I'm guessing Tony & Dean will be showing them on their US trunk show. It's not what I expected but now when I've seen it I know I have to have it.
post #1301 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

All you Fanboys should stay tuned for a few new stunning G&G models. One is the double monk that you all have been waiting for, the other one...yes the other one is quite a beauty. I'm guessing Tony & Dean will be showing them on their US trunk show. It's not what I expected but now when I've seen it I know I have to have it.


:o  now i am really looking forward to the trunk show next week.

 

btw the shoe box damage isnt as bad as bad as i've imagined, at least compare to the sapphire box

post #1302 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

:o  now i am really looking forward to the trunk show next week.

 

btw the shoe box damage isnt as bad as bad as i've imagined, at least compare to the sapphire box


There's a cobbler in Sweden that sells them if you're interested, I know the delivery times are just ridiculous at the moment for these kits so if you don't care to wait maybe he can ship them:
e-mail: davidson@skomakare.com
post #1303 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

There's a cobbler in Sweden that sells them if you're interested, I know the delivery times are just ridiculous at the moment for these kits so if you don't care to wait maybe he can ship them:
e-mail: davidson@skomakare.com

about how much for the box only?
post #1304 of 21786
That right there is bad assery.
post #1305 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

All you Fanboys should stay tuned for a few new stunning G&G models. One is the double monk that you all have been waiting for, the other one...yes the other one is quite a beauty. I'm guessing Tony & Dean will be showing them on their US trunk show. It's not what I expected but now when I've seen it I know I have to have it.

do they really need all these models? They need to improve speed of product delivery.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)