Ah, you ordered the 10 from SkoAB? I ordered the 6.5 and mine is still stuck in customs limbo. Surprised no one else wanted it besides us.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:41 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 3/2/17 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 858post #12856 of 225618/28/14 at 7:52pmpost #12857 of 225618/28/14 at 8:12pmpost #12858 of 225618/28/14 at 8:37pmpost #12859 of 225618/29/14 at 3:55ampost #12860 of 225618/29/14 at 4:20ampost #12861 of 225618/29/14 at 4:39amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm very pleased with the details, and i like the contrast from the black sole and lacings. This is my first MH71 last GG, and i'll be honest, it's hard for me to see the difference from my other TG73 last shoes. I'll have to compare them side by side some more later. Thanks to Skoak for the great service
Awesome. And I can only concur with whats been already said: they look very nicely proportioned for a G width. Congrats and wear in good health!post #12862 of 225618/29/14 at 5:46ampost #12863 of 225618/29/14 at 5:48amQuote:Quote:
Thanks everyone, i'm very pleased with them.post #12864 of 225618/29/14 at 11:02amQuote:any updates on the leftover samples being made available?Originally Posted by VRaivio
"So, for those of you not able to make it at all, we have both decided to offer up what is leftover after the sale, so not to worry too much. It will take about a week to rearrange it all, but for those of you with serious inquiries you can email me at email@example.com or G&G at firstname.lastname@example.org .
G&G asked to give it about a week before emailing and I will make a proper post of it soon listing out what will be available.
For those of you in or around London and yet to make it, you better hurry quick before these goodies go!"
http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2014/08/the-sample-sale-updates.htmlpost #12865 of 225618/29/14 at 2:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
Damn you @NAMOR the more i look at the MH71, the more i like it. It has this slight round tweak to it's edges, just a subtle hint of classic to what would otherwise be the TG73. Ow bother, might have to rethink a few upcoming MTOs, haha...
Hard to tell those hoves (gorgeous btw) are mh71 and not tg73. - I think it's all the stitched toe details. Looking at the arrans posted a few pages back it a so obvious they're mh71. For me tg73 is the best rtw last out there.
Edited by p.henrik - 8/30/14 at 9:10ampost #12866 of 225618/29/14 at 5:24pmpost #12867 of 225618/29/14 at 5:31pmpost #12868 of 225618/29/14 at 5:31pmQuote:
Cool, I was just looking at those on the Skoaktiebolaget website. Very nice!!
If I wasn't getting a pair of Dovers in Mahogany CC, I probably would have gotten the Hoves.post #12869 of 225618/29/14 at 5:44pmpost #12870 of 225618/29/14 at 6:18pmQuote:
I got both. Overkill probably.
I took a couple pictures but then I went inside because I felt embarrassed when my neighbor saw me taking pictures of my shoes in the driveway so I went inside and now it is too dark. Have to take some better ones in the morning and post them here.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 47 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 58 seconds ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...