Oh, the shoes?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 4:56 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 12:36 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 841post #12601 of 217778/9/14 at 6:28pmpost #12602 of 217778/9/14 at 6:55pmpost #12603 of 217778/9/14 at 7:59pmQuote:
Where are you finding Edward Green to be 30% cheaper than the equivalent Gaziano & Girling? Gaziano & Girling are more expensive than Edward Green but not anywhere close to what you're saying from what I can see. I only have one pair of Edward Green and would love to add more at the right price.post #12604 of 217778/9/14 at 8:24pmpost #12605 of 217778/9/14 at 8:42pmQuote:
That's because shoe trees are included in the price everywhere but SkoAB and SkoAB is currently undervaluing the exchange rate and they have to adjust it by 10% or so. It should be in line with the shop prices after that.post #12606 of 217778/9/14 at 10:18pmQuote:
Why don't we compare G&G and EG at Skoak? SEK 6.240 vs SEK 5,920. Just 5.4% morepost #12607 of 217778/10/14 at 4:16ampost #12608 of 217778/10/14 at 6:25am
Soft and fluffy, thanks.Quote:Originally Posted by NullsonQuote:Those boots make me want to sell all the shoes in my closet to fund my next MTO.Originally Posted by jhcam8
Maybe my last pair -
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Maybe we can trade.post #12609 of 217778/10/14 at 10:36ampost #12610 of 217778/10/14 at 11:02ampost #12611 of 217778/13/14 at 11:03ampost #12612 of 217778/14/14 at 7:25amDear Members,
A friendly reminder that there is 1 week until the commencement of this exclusive sample sale.
This is the first time G&G has ever discounted their illustrious products and I am sure that many of you are thrilled to hear this.
I know that many of you are not able to make it all of the way to London for this sale and I am sorry for that. For those of you that are, may I suggest that you attempt to come sooner rather than later as I can imagine that stock will go quick.
Just as an FYI there will be about 400 pairs of shoes to be sold between our 2 brands so it is not a sale to be missed!
I hope to see many of you there.
Justinpost #12613 of 217778/14/14 at 7:33ampost #12614 of 217778/14/14 at 7:35ampost #12615 of 217778/14/14 at 8:30am
There's seconds too (I was somehow under the impression it was just samples)?
Nevertheless, will certainly be hoping to get there on the Thursday or the Friday. Hoping there's a maximum number of purchases per person to help steer eBay vendors from claiming all the good'uns.
Cor, this could turn into one amazing summer for shoes following the EG pop-up sale.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Inapt Tight Fit Peacoat (size 3) very SLIM (JAPAN BRAND) - Black 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 12 minutes ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 14 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...