Is MTO pricing the same from most places? (skoak, bespoke england, etc)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 8:29 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 1:38 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 810post #12137 of 217725/25/14 at 12:08ampost #12138 of 217725/25/14 at 1:10ampost #12139 of 217725/25/14 at 1:19amQuote:
I tend to agree and think Hove is easier to coordinate. Dover is more casual and country, but I also agree that Dover is Dover and it has its own place.
I own 32 Last Dover and MH71 Hove. They are very different shoes.post #12140 of 217725/25/14 at 1:37amQuote:
This is definitely true. The Hove is more close to the EG Ecton and therefore dressier. The Dover is and will always be a more casual shoe.
Ectons:post #12141 of 217725/25/14 at 10:53ampost #12142 of 217725/25/14 at 12:46pmpost #12143 of 217725/25/14 at 1:23pm
A cross post from my Marketplace posting. These are my pair of G&G St. James II, rather painfully for me the UK6.5F width is just not wide enough for me so I'm forced to let these go. If you are interested, please see the link in my Sig for more information otherwise enjoy the pictures!post #12144 of 217725/25/14 at 1:46pmpost #12145 of 217725/25/14 at 2:26pmQuote:
If you get their email blasts they sent photos of all of their new models.
I'm ordering that Jodphur ASAP!!
extra burnishing on the toe please!post #12146 of 217725/25/14 at 11:45pmpost #12147 of 217725/26/14 at 12:07ampost #12148 of 217725/26/14 at 4:31ampost #12149 of 217725/26/14 at 5:00ampost #12150 of 217725/26/14 at 5:02amI will be ordering this boot.
I'm not certain what leather color that is...but it's the one that I will get. I'm gonna email them to ask.
The last in the pic is DG70 which I think is the best for that boot.
And single leather some with fiddle back waist and flush metal toe plates.
And some extra burnishing to darken up the toes and heels.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 27 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 45 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 46 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › FS: Allen Edmonds AE Brown Shell Bayfield Boot 7.5E 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway