or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 779

post #11671 of 21772

Man, tits, I want those Decos so hard

post #11672 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSacre View Post

Man tits, I want those so hard.

sig worthy.
post #11673 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

been there (minus the spending money on anyone but myself part) done that, bro.

Given that she's acquiesced to the Despos Solaro, I feel like some reciprocity is in order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

If only I had a stand and a glass box for each of my G&G's nod[1].gif
The wigmores of course being the main attraction.
Sad about the release... wish they were my size, that's instakopp!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Inorite? They were my first SF approved shoe purchase and at the time I was totally headed in a direction where black shoes could be regulars for me. Then I took a turn. Hopefully they will find a good home with someone who appreciates them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSacre View Post

Man, tits, I want those Decos so hard

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif That can, of course, be arranged.
post #11674 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


sig worthy.

 

I see what you did there

 

post #11675 of 21772
smile.gif
post #11676 of 21772

Decos acquired :D 

post #11677 of 21772
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #11678 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

Thanks guys!

Here's pics worn in the shade and direct sunlight. Very happy how it turned out!


The perfection!

post #11679 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSacre View Post

Decos acquired biggrin.gif  
Lucky man! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post

The perfection!
thx! cheers.gif
post #11680 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post


If you're worried about pricing, you might want to consider purchasing from Leatherfoot due to the fallng price of the Canadian dollar. Did a quick comparison, and a pair of Grosvenors from Nick costs roughly $1361 USD, compared to $1037 USD from Leatherfoot. That's a savings of $324.

Hope that helps!

I don't live in the North America, I just want to ask you that all the prices on Leatherfoot are Canadian dollar?

post #11681 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post

I don't live in the North America, I just want to ask you that all the prices on Leatherfoot are Canadian dollar?

Yep.
post #11682 of 21772
I have been following this thread for a while and just want some opinion from you experts.

I have been trying on GG shoes for about a year now but I can't seem to find a good Fit.

I am a 7E on EG 888 last and 7.5 on CJ 348 last, and I went on a fitting at GG last year and was told I should wear a 7.5E. So I got a pair of TG73 at 7.5E but they press against my toe joint and there is heel slip. So after a while I decide to try again and turns out I Fit much better on 7F (in MH71 trial shoes) and so I got myself a pair of 7F in TG 73 and there is no heel slip but it presses against my toes (there was no such problem with the trial shoes)

I know I can go through the mto route to get more toe room but I don't believe my foot is so peculiar (I have a perfect fit on the most standard E fit on EG and CJ), so I wonder if experts on this thread has experienced something similar before, would be great to know how to tackle, I really love the GG shoes.
post #11683 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydy View Post

I have been following this thread for a while and just want some opinion from you experts.

I have been trying on GG shoes for about a year now but I can't seem to find a good Fit.

I am a 7E on EG 888 last and 7.5 on CJ 348 last, and I went on a fitting at GG last year and was told I should wear a 7.5E. So I got a pair of TG73 at 7.5E but they press against my toe joint and there is heel slip. So after a while I decide to try again and turns out I Fit much better on 7F (in MH71 trial shoes) and so I got myself a pair of 7F in TG 73 and there is no heel slip but it presses against my toes (there was no such problem with the trial shoes)

I know I can go through the mto route to get more toe room but I don't believe my foot is so peculiar (I have a perfect fit on the most standard E fit on EG and CJ), so I wonder if experts on this thread has experienced something similar before, would be great to know how to tackle, I really love the GG shoes.

How long have you worn them? Breaking in can take anything from 1 week to 1 month...at least. Where on the toes are they pressing? Basically anything behind the toe caps will break in nicely, even if very snug in the beginning.
post #11684 of 21772
From my experience, I need about 4 to 5 miles for the shoes to flex better (less heel slippage). The fit is excellent for me so I am fortunate in this regard.
post #11685 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

How long have you worn them? Breaking in can take anything from 1 week to 1 month...at least. Where on the toes are they pressing? Basically anything behind the toe caps will break in nicely, even if very snug in the beginning.

I had them for a few months now and I don't think breaking in is the issue (the 7F is already comfortable first time I wear them but the 7.5E is utterly another story)

the 7F is pressing against my 3rd and 4th toe at toe cap area, this usually happens after walking for some time. But when I try on the MH71 trial shoes (those black Oxford ones at GG), there isn't such problem.

I am given to understand that MH71 and TG73 should fit the same but apparently this is not the case? anyhow I don't have problem fitting on the most standard E last on EG, really dunno what the problem is...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)