or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 764

post #11446 of 21787

G&G's coming to Leffot next week...

 

whose going?

 

what will you be ordering?

 

I am definitely going but I'm not sure if I want to order anything...

post #11447 of 21787
You should ask them why they don't allow GMTOs in multiple widths, and why they have adopted their new shoe tree policy smile.gif
post #11448 of 21787
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post


Nice - I have a similar pair. Old Deco, I believe.


spot on :D:fistbump:

post #11449 of 21787
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

G&G's coming to Leffot next week...

whose going?

what will you be ordering?

I am definitely going but I'm not sure if I want to order anything...

get the thorpe boot!
post #11450 of 21787
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

You should ask them why they don't allow GMTOs in multiple widths, and why they have adopted their new shoe tree policy smile.gif

I think I will skip buying G&G boots from now if I am forced to buy them with the shoe trees. Seriously it's very difficult to take out shoe trees out of boots.

I am still debating if I should order anything until the new policy goes in effect, I am might go for G&G Isham but I am still debating that.
post #11451 of 21787
I am pretty much set on placing my hove order before the end of month, but in vintage oak calf..
post #11452 of 21787
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I am pretty much set on placing my hove order before the end of month, but in vintage oak calf..

I have it in vintage oak, definitely go for it.
post #11453 of 21787
I have been deciding what models to get from other makers, and decided to pursue only the GG models I can't get in other places, or that GG executed the best (in my opinion). The Hove being one of those.

I noticed the GG website does not show the Uppingham as a model option, is this perhaps a BE exclusive? I ask because the Uppingham will be my next GG shoe purchase...
post #11454 of 21787
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I have been deciding what models to get from other makers, and decided to pursue only the GG models I can't get in other places, or that GG executed the best (in my opinion). The Hove being one of those.

I noticed the GG website does not show the Uppingham as a model option, is this perhaps a BE exclusive? I ask because the Uppingham will be my next GG shoe purchase...

I believe so. I read somewhere that it was made for BE exclusively.

I agree about unique models. I want split toe derby country style so it's either Dover or Isham but G&G has brown alpine color so I will probably go with the Isham
post #11455 of 21787
Working on one as well. Kent model. Still have one or two details to iron out.
post #11456 of 21787


Casual on π day today. Well loved suede Arrans.
post #11457 of 21787
love the arrans. wear mine all the time. so comfy.
post #11458 of 21787

x-post waywrn

 

post #11459 of 21787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post



Casual on π day today. Well loved suede Arrans.

I love ths color.

post #11460 of 21787
Quick fit question for the G&G experts -

When trying on the KN14 loafer (Monaco) 10 is fairly snug but I get heel slip in the 10.5. Which way do these loafers behave - do they stretch as they're broken in, or do they lose the heel slip as the sole flexes, or will they stay the same? Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)