Lol, it was that or truck stop coffee.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 11:46 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 12:01 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 735post #11011 of 192682/18/14 at 6:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 192682/18/14 at 6:16ampost #11013 of 192682/18/14 at 6:37amQuote:
Haha. Reminds me of when i had to make a stop in Dothan Alabama and the only place open was Waffle house. I skipped the "food" because it looked gross and just ordered a cup of coffee...it was beyond undrinkable!post #11014 of 192682/18/14 at 10:31amQuote:
I drive through Dothan on the way to visit my younger son in College. I've learned its best not to stop...post #11015 of 192682/18/14 at 10:33amQuote:
I have a pair of Gravatis in peccary. Soooo comfy! Hove would be a great shoe in peccary.post #11016 of 192682/18/14 at 10:43ampost #11017 of 192682/18/14 at 10:50amQuote:Originally Posted by niklasnordin
Got a picture from Gabriel at skoak today of my MTO that I wanted to share.
Its the result of the MTO I tried to get 6 people to join back in november.
Brown hatch grain with black details and only 2 eyelets with a wensum sole.
I must say Im very pleased with the result.
Congratulation, they look wonderful. It would be nice if you could take more detailed pictures. I really like the flexibility G&G offers. Personally I prefer 3 eyelets to the 2 but I am glad G&G were willing to make the change for customer who prefers only 2 eyelets.post #11018 of 192682/18/14 at 10:57amQuote:
Thanks. I dont have time to pick them up until thursday so this is the only pic I have for them moment...and obviously I prefer the 2 eyeletspost #11019 of 192682/18/14 at 11:41ampost #11020 of 192682/18/14 at 12:04pmpost #11021 of 192682/18/14 at 12:14pmpost #11022 of 192682/18/14 at 4:03pmpost #11023 of 192682/18/14 at 4:24pmpost #11024 of 192682/18/14 at 4:26pm
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1338 Active Users (328 Members and 1010 Guests)
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 20 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 57 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Wooden Rocking Horse UK 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?