Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 11/18/15 at 9:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:35 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 5:47 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 683post #10231 of 1855910/26/13 at 1:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10232 of 1855910/26/13 at 1:37pmpost #10233 of 1855910/26/13 at 2:00pmpost #10234 of 1855910/26/13 at 3:33pmpost #10235 of 1855910/26/13 at 3:34pmpost #10236 of 1855910/26/13 at 3:37pmpost #10237 of 1855910/26/13 at 3:45pmpost #10238 of 1855910/26/13 at 4:35pmpost #10239 of 1855910/26/13 at 6:43pmpost #10240 of 1855910/27/13 at 12:46am
Just a reminder for the MTO that I will be placing in 3 weeks that I hope I can get 6 people to join...
I'm going to do an MTO for a pair of G&G through skoaktiebolaget.
Since Im not in a great hurry I thought I would check here first so see if someone else might be
interested in joining me.
However, since I dont want to wait forever either I will put a final date for the whole thing,
which will be friday november 22nd.
if we dont get 6 people by that time and you dont want to proceed with purchasing the shoes with the added MTO cost,
that is fine I will go ahead and order them anyway :)
So if you are interested in joining in, please contact me.
the specs will be these, but if someone has a better idea, im still open for suggestions.
Gaziano & Girling Arran
Not sure if its Oak hatch grain or if its brown hatch grain, cause I think its a tad lighter than oak
anyway, its the shoes below and I saw that Nick from from bespoke england had used it.
Sole: Wensum (or Dainite if a majority prefer this)
Details: Black stitching/lining/lacing with only 2 eyelets instead of the normal 3.
price: Gabriel/Patrik help please.
Price for this mode as a Group MTO is 7900 SEK (6320 ex VAT)
Price for this model as a MTO is 9300 SEK (7440 ex VAT)
So the shoe/last will look like this.
But the coloring will/should be very similar to this
Still not 100% sure that these all of these details are possible, but G&G are usually pretty flexible,
so I hope there wont be any problems.
I also dont know the price for these, but Gabriel or Patrik might help me here :)
I imagine it will look something like this
but with black details
To get an idea for what the difference will be between black and brown stitching/lacing
2 very similar dark oak EG dovers are shown below.
EDIT: added price
EDIT2: added comparison of black/brown threadpost #10241 of 1855910/28/13 at 7:18ampost #10242 of 1855910/28/13 at 7:24ampost #10243 of 1855910/28/13 at 7:43ampost #10244 of 1855910/28/13 at 7:47am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Nigel Cabourn 22 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 35 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 42 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 45 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Post Pictures of your Tattoos 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories