Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 11:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 628
Styleforum Top Picks
In the end, if the shell Canterburys were a shade of brown or burgundy it wouldn't have been a struggle to decide. Also, I plan on doing an MTO in the Fall on a pair of Wigmores so that put me over the edge. I also considered the polo suede St. James and the oak Sinatras, but I wanted boots more than the shoes.
I've been looking at the Wigmores quite a bit recently, but since I have an Edward Green Galway already and another on the way, and a Alfred Sargent Miller I can wait for now.
I've actually been thinking something more in the red or burgundy calf and red or burgundy suede.
very exciting. glad you went to nick.
I've been having those same thoughts... I saw these up on the site, but I think I would go with a suede upper. Definitely post an update if you end up putting an order in.
The only reason I mentioned it was because I knew the price on those. Pretty sure you could get trees a little bit cheaper
I love GG trees also, too bad they are not making the 3 piece trees for RTW and MTO anymore...
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 17 seconds ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Do you prefer to pay with credit card directly, or with PayPal? 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...