or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 591

post #8851 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

BTW - I will pay top $$$ for a pair of the Antibes in 10E (possibly even 9.5)..

I actually have a spare pair of the Antibes in 10UK from the first price drop that I was set to return, but work's got me too busy to drive up to Beverly Hills tomorrow. PM me and maybe I can help you out.

For future reference I think I'm the same size if you take 9.5UK in everything besides EG and G&G where I take 10E.
post #8852 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Darren, how are you doing? Gearing up for DC summer?

Doing great Mate - thanks for asking. I will be a lot "cooler" in DC just as soon as I get a pair of these on (as i am hoping to spend much of August, not too far from Antibes)....
post #8853 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

Doing great Mate - thanks for asking. I will be a lot "cooler" in DC just as soon as I get a pair of these on (as i am hoping to spend much of August, not too far from Antibes)....
Best wishes! Enjoy!

Any trips to HK coming up?
post #8854 of 13442
Shuffling Air Miles as we speak. Mrs Earthdragon wants to get back & visit family
post #8855 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementHU View Post

I actually have a spare pair of the Antibes in 10UK from the first price drop that I was set to return, but work's got me too busy to drive up to Beverly Hills tomorrow. PM me and maybe I can help you out.

For future reference I think I'm the same size if you take 9.5UK in everything besides EG and G&G where I take 10E.

PM Sent. Consider them SOLD
post #8856 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

Could one of the G&G experts point out the difference between the Antibes and the very similar looking version, that was for a short time produced for the RLPL line?
I think it was called the Greenfield.
Thanks in advance.

Yes, the Greenfield. The only difference I'm aware of is that the Greenfield has raised apron stitching while the apron stitching on the Antibes is reversed.
post #8857 of 13442
The G&G KN14 last loafers are the best fitting loafers I've come across. I have the Biarritz and just picked up the Antibes in both brown and black. Kicking myself for not getting the suede St Tropez while I had the chance.
post #8858 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementHU View Post

I actually have a spare pair of the Antibes in 10UK from the first price drop that I was set to return, but work's got me too busy to drive up to Beverly Hills tomorrow. PM me and maybe I can help you out.

For future reference I think I'm the same size if you take 9.5UK in everything besides EG and G&G where I take 10E.

Looks like you've got ED to take them off your hands, but for future reference you can return to Barney's Co-op at SCP and save yourself the drive.
post #8859 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

The G&G KN14 last loafers are the best fitting loafers I've come across. I have the Biarritz and just picked up the Antibes in both brown and black. Kicking myself for not getting the suede St Tropez while I had the chance.

Totally agree. Both the Antibes and St. Tropez are easily the best fitting loafers I've had.
post #8860 of 13442
the mole suede looks particularly nice on the st tropez. a perfect match if you ask me.
post #8861 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

the mole suede looks particularly nice on the st tropez. a perfect match if you ask me.

Originally ordering them off the pics on Barneys site I was on the fence, but once they arrived it was obvious they were just meant to be on my feet this summer. I also love the polo suede on the Antibes as well. I wasn't much for suede shoes prior, but now...I'm hooked.
post #8862 of 13442
GG suede is drool.gif

cant wait for my MTO with nick. nod[1].gif
post #8863 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

Yes, the Greenfield. The only difference I'm aware of is that the Greenfield has raised apron stitching while the apron stitching on the Antibes is reversed.
Thanks J
post #8864 of 13442
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

Looks like you've got ED to take them off your hands, but for future reference you can return to Barney's Co-op at SCP and save yourself the drive.

Seriously? I do have some other things I need to return and had no idea I could return them to a Co-Op. You just made my day! Cheers! happy.gif
post #8865 of 13442
Any thoughts regarding shoe trees.
Hate to spend $200 for shoe trees for shoes that only cost me $500.
Anyone had any experience with the various woodlore trees in GGs?
I think my new shoes are in the TG73 last, but I havent gotten them yet in the mail?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard