Well done, good sir...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 2:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 588
Styleforum Top Picks
This was one heck of a day. Started early and just keeps going.
Re: the flippers. I had some one contact me today looking for several pairs and various sizes. Then told me it he didnt care whst model or sizes he got. Took me all of two seconds to figure out what he was up to before I put the Axe on that deal.
this warms my heart.
you can also try emailing him through his site. even if he takes through the weekend to get back to you (i mean, the man has to rest sometime), it will be well worth it i guarantee.
thanks stitch i was just sending the message i'm truly ready to jump on a St. Nick shoe.
it's possible i may have offended a little bit when i didn't jump on the Arran test fit shoe he sent free of charge . . . .
just being Nick. the rioja Grant is one i can truly lust after and is gonna 'make' a new zoot i'm having made up.
Edited by SoGent - 6/16/13 at 3:37pm
Guys - if you can't find what you want on the site or at Madison, try Barneys in Beverly Hills. They may charge a bit for shipping via ground on a sale shoe, but they had some sizes of G&G left. I just picked up the Black Westburys that are out on the site. They also had the Antibes and the Chelsea (that perforated cap slip on) in my size 9UK, 9.5US.
glad I picked Chelsea on Madison, absolutely steal at 480 something (after tax!), is any of the chukka still available there?
I only asked about the size 9/9.5 and they had the black Westbury, Chelsea and Antibes. They also had the JL captoe but in green.
aha, we're the same size then. The one on Madison had a Chelsea in 8.5UK/9US and Antibes in not sure what size
For the JL ones on Madison they had (as of Friday)
This one, but in green, must be the same oxford we're talking about
This one in a black, but only size 12
actually I can't remember..., you'd better call them. The only business card I got is a one called Michael Grills (212 833 2048), I am pretty sure he still works in the shoe department, give him a call.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › Margaret Howell (mainline) Wool/Cashmere knit 17 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 45 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 3 minutes ago
- › Ties(All $9) Some NWT. Hugo Boss, Dior, Talbott BOC, Brooks,... 4 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 4 minutes ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...