Well done, good sir...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 11:10 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 588post #8806 of 171386/15/13 at 8:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8807 of 171386/15/13 at 9:03ampost #8808 of 171386/15/13 at 12:16pmpost #8809 of 171386/15/13 at 12:18pmpost #8810 of 171386/15/13 at 12:39pmGuys - if you can't find what you want on the site or at Madison, try Barneys in Beverly Hills. They may charge a bit for shipping via ground on a sale shoe, but they had some sizes of G&G left. I just picked up the Black Westburys that are out on the site. They also had the Antibes and the Chelsea (that perforated cap slip on) in my size 9UK, 9.5US.post #8811 of 171386/15/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by tacobender
This was one heck of a day. Started early and just keeps going.
Re: the flippers. I had some one contact me today looking for several pairs and various sizes. Then told me it he didnt care whst model or sizes he got. Took me all of two seconds to figure out what he was up to before I put the Axe on that deal.
this warms my heart.
you can also try emailing him through his site. even if he takes through the weekend to get back to you (i mean, the man has to rest sometime), it will be well worth it i guarantee.post #8812 of 171386/16/13 at 8:01amQuote:
thanks stitch i was just sending the message i'm truly ready to jump on a St. Nick shoe.
it's possible i may have offended a little bit when i didn't jump on the Arran test fit shoe he sent free of charge . . . .
just being Nick. the rioja Grant is one i can truly lust after and is gonna 'make' a new zoot i'm having made up.
Edited by SoGent - 6/16/13 at 3:37pmpost #8813 of 171386/16/13 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by ftw90240
Guys - if you can't find what you want on the site or at Madison, try Barneys in Beverly Hills. They may charge a bit for shipping via ground on a sale shoe, but they had some sizes of G&G left. I just picked up the Black Westburys that are out on the site. They also had the Antibes and the Chelsea (that perforated cap slip on) in my size 9UK, 9.5US.
glad I picked Chelsea on Madison, absolutely steal at 480 something (after tax!), is any of the chukka still available there?post #8814 of 171386/16/13 at 5:41pmQuote:
I only asked about the size 9/9.5 and they had the black Westbury, Chelsea and Antibes. They also had the JL captoe but in green.post #8815 of 171386/16/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
aha, we're the same size then. The one on Madison had a Chelsea in 8.5UK/9US and Antibes in not sure what size
For the JL ones on Madison they had (as of Friday)
This one, but in green, must be the same oxford we're talking about
This one in a black, but only size 12
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Tiverton/501587446,default,pd.html?q=john%20lobb&index=17post #8816 of 171386/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #8817 of 171386/16/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
actually I can't remember..., you'd better call them. The only business card I got is a one called Michael Grills (212 833 2048), I am pretty sure he still works in the shoe department, give him a call.post #8818 of 171386/16/13 at 7:54pmAll right back to G&G and hatch grain more precisely, apperantly A & A Crack has something called Chicago Blue hatch grain but have not seen it. Has anyone seen this in the real life?
http://www.aacrack.co.uk/default.asp?contentID=633post #8819 of 171386/16/13 at 8:07pm
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 3 minutes ago
- › Nike Flyknit Racer/size 10/DS 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › NO BROWN IN TOWN 25 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 27 minutes ago
- › ?What is the first thing you notice when you see a man in a suit? 35 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 42 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015