or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 581

post #8701 of 13105
Oakham in DECO last.






post #8702 of 13105
whats incredible is how well G&G was able to maintain the proportions and aesthetic beauty for us13
post #8703 of 13105
Somebody won the interwebz today!
post #8704 of 13105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post

Oakham in DECO last.








Heres another Oakham on the Deco. Bright Cherry Color with subtle burnishing.



Reply
Reply
post #8705 of 13105
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June

I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU

June Shoe 3: Burnham. wholecut boot

Style: Burnham
Material: Vintage Oak Calf
Size: YOUR SIZE
Last Shape: MH71 Soft Square or TG73 Classic Square
Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite Soles

Price is £890.00 Non EU / £1068.00 for EU

Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£115.00 Non EU or £138.00 EU...OPTIONAL

Shipping Cost: £40.00

Estimated Delivery: September / October



Reply
Reply
post #8706 of 13105

Oh lord, I want those!! Mnngh! 

post #8707 of 13105
Barneys just went 60 off on the GGs - this morning there were 5 models left but theres only the Antibes showing now... PM Tacobender to find them for you though.
post #8708 of 13105
Saratorial_Splender - amazing. did you play for the broncos at some point in your like?

nick - another superb MTO of the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Barneys just went 60 off on the GGs - this morning there were 5 models left but theres only the Antibes showing now... PM Tacobender to find them for you though.

done
post #8709 of 13105
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

They are stunning. i'm loving the medallion. G&G seems to take just a normal shoe and make it so elegant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
wear in good health your medallion monks

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Damn the Grants and St James are beautiful!

Also Rikod those single monks are ridiculous. You shouldnt wear them just send them my way and ill take care of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

rikod, very elegant looking shoes. fantastic

cheers.gif
post #8710 of 13105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick A View Post

Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June

I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU

June Shoe 3: Burnham. wholecut boot

Style: Burnham
Material: Vintage Oak Calf
Size: YOUR SIZE
Last Shape: MH71 Soft Square or TG73 Classic Square
Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite Soles

Price is £890.00 Non EU / £1068.00 for EU

Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£115.00 Non EU or £138.00 EU...OPTIONAL

Shipping Cost: £40.00

Estimated Delivery: September / October



 

Wish this was chestnut, would be all over it.

post #8711 of 13105
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

whats incredible is how well G&G was able to maintain the proportions and aesthetic beauty for us13
NO these are UK 13E
post #8712 of 13105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick A View Post

Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June

I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU

June Shoe 3: Burnham. wholecut boot

Style: Burnham
Material: Vintage Oak Calf
Size: YOUR SIZE
Last Shape: MH71 Soft Square or TG73 Classic Square
Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite Soles




Nick these are awesome. I am waiting for what behind June door #4 though!!!
post #8713 of 13105

Loafers! Loafers! Loafers!lurker[1].gif

post #8714 of 13105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post

NO these are UK 13E

crazy.gif
post #8715 of 13105
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Barneys just went 60 off on the GGs - this morning there were 5 models left but theres only the Antibes showing now... PM Tacobender to find them for you though.
He's off today & the "Knobs" I spoke to in NY and AZ don't seem to know Shit.
I don't want to risk it on 3 pair ( Antibes. Arran and Burnham).
AZ say they are available in my E size & NY says no dice.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard