All 5 pairs did I think. I was happy with the 40%. If you really want the shoe then you'd get it first round. If you are kopping just cause its cheap and on sale then might as well wait for second drop
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Yesterday at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 8/20/15 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 553post #8281 of 169875/19/13 at 3:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8282 of 169875/19/13 at 3:14pmpost #8283 of 169875/19/13 at 3:23pmpost #8284 of 169875/19/13 at 3:37pm
considering bitting at this point.
also, i agree to the above, if you really like a pair, 40% is a great deal. not worth passing up and then not getting imo. if you like the gamble of waiting to 70% thats ok, but if you buying GGs that you dont really like bc they are GGs for 70% off, well, thats not my thing.post #8285 of 169875/19/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
considering bitting at this point.
also, i agree to the above, if you really like a pair, 40% is a great deal. not worth passing up and then not getting imo. if you like the gamble of waiting to 70% thats ok, but if you buying GGs that you dont really like bc they are GGs for 70% off, well, thats not my thing.
in my brief encounter with the seller, he's willing to pull fresh pairs out of stock for your order
. . . . assuming any fresh ones remain. he must've sold 40 pair just off SF alonepost #8286 of 169875/19/13 at 3:55pmpost #8287 of 169875/19/13 at 4:09pmpost #8288 of 169875/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #8289 of 169875/19/13 at 4:12pmpost #8290 of 169875/19/13 at 4:24pmQuote:
I only wish!!
Spoo, I let Laufer live, I think It's either auto correct or he's typing fast. I am giving the benefit, since we've has PM convos. Laufer, in NY, I have seen all of the G&G from last season's sale at 70%, even had the C&J Lindricks at second cut, but sold em.post #8291 of 169875/19/13 at 4:45pmpost #8292 of 169875/19/13 at 4:46pmpost #8293 of 169875/19/13 at 4:48pmpost #8294 of 169875/19/13 at 4:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
I only wish!!
Spoo, I let Laufer live, I think It's either auto correct or he's typing fast. I am giving the benefit, since we've has PM convos. Laufer, in NY, I have seen all of the G&G from last season's sale at 70%, even had the C&J Lindricks at second cut, but sold em.
LOL thanks I guess I should stop watching NHL playoff and frequenting SF at the same time. Good game today. I am planning on ordering G&G Burnhams the only thing that worries me is burnishing. I do not know what color is Burnahms, it seems to be very light brown.
I must admit I am not big fun of black burnishing, I received Galways from Skoaktiebogalet and i have missed feelings about that black burnishing dark oak color. I can live with it but it could have been little lighter. I will see when I receive Burnhams how I feel about it.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1640 Active Users (363 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015