Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:28 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 2/28/15 at 7:28pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/28/15 at 5:14am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 8:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 551
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry. Was watching last year as the mad rush hit, but I'll agree it was a very victorian 'we'.
I must admit I'm still confused, but with sizing too. What size will be likely to fit a 10.5FUK fit (Carmina Forest, Vass F), if my memory serves me correctly I need to take half a size up in G&G?
Just realised I made a mistake with my original post. I meant a 11US, 10.5UK box, with 10 UK shoes. Is this what you mean Frank? The website says an 11US is 10UK, but I remember people receiving only half a size down (10.5UK in this case, both the box and the shoes) last year and not being able to return for an exchange with how quickly the stock went. Although I may be mistaken.
Thanks for any light anyone is able to shed!
I live in Sweden so US sizing is not of my concern
When I bought my Gables in December i wanted a pair in UK8. I went to the site, bough a pair marked UK8.5 and got the size i wanted.
Don't know how to explain it better, English is not my native language.
Confused.....if I am a UK8.5E in G&G, what US size do I pick on the Barneys site? (Need to be sure on this as I am sure returns are not allowed.)
Also, there's no info on Lasts.
Not that Americans speak good English!
is it safe to assume that barney's UK to US conversion is 1/2 size larger in US sizing . . . . iow 9.5UK = 10 US ?
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 22 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 34 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 49 seconds ago
- › LIVE=LIVE TV=Watch Juventus vs Roma live streaming 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FOOTBALL=LIVE TV=Watch Roma vs Juventus live streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Official Filson Thread - Clothing/Bags Etc 2 minutes ago
- › JOY=LIVE TV=Watch Juventus vs Roma live streaming 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...