Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 5:59 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 6:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 551
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry. Was watching last year as the mad rush hit, but I'll agree it was a very victorian 'we'.
I must admit I'm still confused, but with sizing too. What size will be likely to fit a 10.5FUK fit (Carmina Forest, Vass F), if my memory serves me correctly I need to take half a size up in G&G?
Just realised I made a mistake with my original post. I meant a 11US, 10.5UK box, with 10 UK shoes. Is this what you mean Frank? The website says an 11US is 10UK, but I remember people receiving only half a size down (10.5UK in this case, both the box and the shoes) last year and not being able to return for an exchange with how quickly the stock went. Although I may be mistaken.
Thanks for any light anyone is able to shed!
I live in Sweden so US sizing is not of my concern
When I bought my Gables in December i wanted a pair in UK8. I went to the site, bough a pair marked UK8.5 and got the size i wanted.
Don't know how to explain it better, English is not my native language.
Confused.....if I am a UK8.5E in G&G, what US size do I pick on the Barneys site? (Need to be sure on this as I am sure returns are not allowed.)
Also, there's no info on Lasts.
Not that Americans speak good English!
is it safe to assume that barney's UK to US conversion is 1/2 size larger in US sizing . . . . iow 9.5UK = 10 US ?
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 4 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 36 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...