Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 6:59 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:27 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 550
Styleforum Top Picks
the way it works is the size on the box will be half size larger than whats on shoe.
Ill check availability if you email the style number.
Aye, they said the same thing last year, but people were receiving boxes which didn't match the online sizing. I wondered if we ever figured the pattern out.
Sorry. Was watching last year as the mad rush hit, but I'll agree it was a very victorian 'we'.
I must admit I'm still confused, but with sizing too. What size will be likely to fit a 10.5FUK fit (Carmina Forest, Vass F), if my memory serves me correctly I need to take half a size up in G&G?
Just realised I made a mistake with my original post. I meant a 11US, 10.5UK box, with 10 UK shoes. Is this what you mean Frank? The website says an 11US is 10UK, but I remember people receiving only half a size down (10.5UK in this case, both the box and the shoes) last year and not being able to return for an exchange with how quickly the stock went. Although I may be mistaken.
Thanks for any light anyone is able to shed!
Get excited. I have the Barneys mark down lists for shoes for the upcoming summer sale....
you guys know the drill by now...
email me email@example.com for size requests. try not to pm me as my mobile browser isnt easy to respond
I will email/text you back ASAP to confirm what store has your size.
I am expecting the following to go 40% off.
Thanks as always,
Thanks Ryan. Im on for two of these.
Just a note - one, everyone should email Ryan to purchase if you are interested. He is a good dude who is instafast on the reply and getting you your shit. Like, emailed me at 4am from the treadmill good.
Two, for sizing, the size that is marked on the inside of the shoe is a HALF SIZE SMALLER than the size that is marked on the Barneys box. Ryan knows, so ask him when you purchase, but a Barneys 9.5 is a GG marked 9E, etc. etc.
Looking forward to getting my shoes!
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › things that are making you happy 1 second ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 seconds ago
- › La camicia con l'anima - Mary Frittolini bespoke shirts 6 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 1 minute ago
- › Video Games 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Magnanni Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suit brands for short/thin guy? 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...