Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 10/6/15 at 1:34am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 550post #8236 of 180625/18/13 at 8:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8237 of 180625/18/13 at 8:18ampost #8238 of 180625/18/13 at 8:19ampost #8239 of 180625/18/13 at 8:22amQuote:
the way it works is the size on the box will be half size larger than whats on shoe.
Ill check availability if you email the style number.post #8240 of 180625/18/13 at 9:26ampost #8241 of 180625/18/13 at 11:12ampost #8242 of 180625/18/13 at 11:19ampost #8243 of 180625/18/13 at 11:22ampost #8244 of 180625/18/13 at 11:23ampost #8245 of 180625/18/13 at 11:37amQuote:
Aye, they said the same thing last year, but people were receiving boxes which didn't match the online sizing. I wondered if we ever figured the pattern out.post #8246 of 180625/18/13 at 11:50ampost #8247 of 180625/18/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Sorry. Was watching last year as the mad rush hit, but I'll agree it was a very victorian 'we'.
I must admit I'm still confused, but with sizing too. What size will be likely to fit a 10.5FUK fit (Carmina Forest, Vass F), if my memory serves me correctly I need to take half a size up in G&G?
Just realised I made a mistake with my original post. I meant a 11US, 10.5UK box, with 10 UK shoes. Is this what you mean Frank? The website says an 11US is 10UK, but I remember people receiving only half a size down (10.5UK in this case, both the box and the shoes) last year and not being able to return for an exchange with how quickly the stock went. Although I may be mistaken.
Thanks for any light anyone is able to shed!post #8248 of 180625/18/13 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by tacobender
Get excited. I have the Barneys mark down lists for shoes for the upcoming summer sale....
you guys know the drill by now...
email me email@example.com for size requests. try not to pm me as my mobile browser isnt easy to respond
I will email/text you back ASAP to confirm what store has your size.
I am expecting the following to go 40% off.
Thanks as always,
Thanks Ryan. Im on for two of these.
Just a note - one, everyone should email Ryan to purchase if you are interested. He is a good dude who is instafast on the reply and getting you your shit. Like, emailed me at 4am from the treadmill good.
Two, for sizing, the size that is marked on the inside of the shoe is a HALF SIZE SMALLER than the size that is marked on the Barneys box. Ryan knows, so ask him when you purchase, but a Barneys 9.5 is a GG marked 9E, etc. etc.
Looking forward to getting my shoes!post #8249 of 180625/18/13 at 6:17pm
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › TWEEDFEST! 20 TWEED JACKETS MEGATHREAD: 3/2 sacks, Harris Tweed,... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 12 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 13 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth