or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 545

post #8161 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Speaking of, what ideas are there for this month's MTOs?

 

 

Good question, I just ordered all I wanted for now.  

post #8162 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Nice! You will have them just in time to the sunny fall days biggrin.gif

i would love to have them for the end of summer too. smile.gif
post #8163 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i would love to have them for the end of summer too. smile.gif

Haha, i bet you would love to have them yesterday nod[1].gif
post #8164 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Haha, i bet you would love to have them yesterday nod[1].gif

laugh.gif truth
post #8165 of 13443
Just got an email from Nick. May have incoming mto soon!
post #8166 of 13443
post #8167 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post

Just got an email from Nick. May have incoming mto soon!

whatcha gettin?
post #8168 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

whatcha gettin?

Hatch grain Sinatra from feb MTO
:-)
post #8169 of 13443
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #8170 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post

Hatch grain Sinatra from feb MTO
:-)

nephew,
please post picture
post #8171 of 13443

What color Hatch Grain was it?  Chestnut?  

post #8172 of 13443
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

What color Hatch Grain was it?  Chestnut?  
Yep
post #8173 of 13443
Can anyone tell me what Saphir color is best for using with Vintage Rioja? Just dropped the hammer on a pair of Wigmores in that color.
post #8174 of 13443
Quote:
Can anyone tell me what Saphir color is best for using with Vintage Rioja? Just dropped the hammer on a pair of Wigmores in that color.

I use black, it looks great on vintage rioja!
post #8175 of 13443
I asked the same question a while ago see this page http://www.styleforum.net/t/236162/gaziano-girling-appreciation-shoo-porn-theard/7365

I even emailed Dean about it and he advised to use black wax for shine or burgundy cream for nourishing. Dean stated that black wax will not change the color of the shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard