or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 533

post #7981 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post


beautiful! st. james II? what last and what suede?
post #7982 of 13080

Those are fantastic.  I need more suede in my life.  

post #7983 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

beautiful! st. james II? what last and what suede?

it looks like TG73 and polo brown suede.
post #7984 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

Just WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Those are fantastic.  I need more suede in my life.  
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

beautiful! st. james II? what last and what suede?

Thank you!, yes it's st. james II polo suede, TG73
post #7985 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post



Thank you!, yes it's st. james II polo suede, TG73


(Drool)
post #7986 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Thank you!, yes it's st. james II polo suede, TG73

Thanks, R. They are truly fantastic. I think I'm going to get started on another MTO order with Nick. Pretty sure Im gonna go St James II in Polo Suede. Now I think Im sold.

Just not sure if I want them on the 71 or the 73. Hmmmmmmmm
post #7987 of 13080
These go on my list too. List keeps getting longer...
post #7988 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Thanks, R. They are truly fantastic. I think I'm going to get started on another MTO order with Nick. Pretty sure Im gonna go St James II in Polo Suede. Now I think Im sold.

Just not sure if I want them on the 71 or the 73. Hmmmmmmmm

Was just thinking the same thing and i would do them in MH71.

Depending on your size he has some in TG73 in the web shop.
post #7989 of 13080

Looks like we'll need to petition that Nick do the St James II on Polo Suede for the MTO of the month for May.  

post #7990 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post

These go on my list too. List keeps getting longer...

nod[1].gif

the deco roger is kind of my grail shoe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Was just thinking the same thing and i would do them in MH71.
Depending on your size he has some in TG73 in the web shop.

im leaning 71. im going MTO because there are some other things id like to do that are not standard.
post #7991 of 13080
My favorite GG color, vintage chestnut

post #7992 of 13080
Delectable. How many pairs you rocking these days?
post #7993 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

My favorite GG color, vintage chestnut


Is this the hove? GG fits me better than EG and I really like EG's Dover but I might have to go with the GG Hove.

That color is fantastic on that shoe
post #7994 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Is this the hove? GG fits me better than EG and I really like EG's Dover but I might have to go with the GG Hove.

That color is fantastic on that shoe

looks like the hove to me. great shoe. i like it far more than the dover actually. just my taste.
post #7995 of 13080
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

looks like the hove to me. great shoe. i like it far more than the dover actually. just my taste.

I would love a MTO Hove with 3 eyelets, in a chestnut grain (maybe slightly lighter on the vamp and slightly darker on the toe and counter), on the DG70 last. That would be a grail shoe for me icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard