or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 503

post #7531 of 12527

Carlyle
 

post #7532 of 12527
This is probably my favorite pair I own.

Deco "Cliffe"
GazianiGirlingCliffe01.jpg
post #7533 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

St James seems to be winning it.  Not shocked lol...the Cherry ones are the first shoes that made me drool.  

Well cherry in any G&G is awesome if you ask me...

post #7534 of 12527
great color, leaves.
post #7535 of 12527
G&G is now available online from Khaki's of Carmel. Check out their brand new e-commerce site at:

http://khakisofcarmel.com/shop/shoes.html
post #7536 of 12527

I just ordered a pair of Hayes TG73 Last, Vintage Rioja.

 

I hope to have them by the end of the week.

 

Can anybody tell me what color polish they use with this color?

post #7537 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

G&G is now available online from Khaki's of Carmel. Check out their brand new e-commerce site at:
http://khakisofcarmel.com/shop/shoes.html

nice. thanks for the heads up.
post #7538 of 12527
$1495?!
post #7539 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

$1495?!

Yeah I noticed that too, what's up with that?

post #7540 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Yeah I noticed that too, what's up with that?

GG had a price jump iirc.
post #7541 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


GG had a price jump iirc.

Ah, well at least it appears as it didn't affect the ones I just purchased from Leffot.

post #7542 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Ah, well at least it appears as it didn't affect the ones I just purchased from Leffot.

lucked out! also, it probably does not apply to older stock. if khakis is a new stockist, the new prices i guess would apply right away.
post #7543 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


lucked out! also, it probably does not apply to older stock. if khakis is a new stockist, the new prices i guess would apply right away.

Yep, this was my thinking as well. That is after you pointed out that their prices had just gone up.

 

That's quite the increase though, almost $400.

post #7544 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Yep, this was my thinking as well. That is after you pointed out that their prices had just gone up.
That's quite the increase though, almost $400.

makes the game that much harder. frown.gif

still well worth it imo.
post #7545 of 12527
Is bespoke England pre or post rate bump?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard