wow, excellent choice :) congratulations. where did you buy them? skoaktiebolaget? mto?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 2/28/15 at 7:28pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 2:37 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 3:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 455
Styleforum Top Picks
you are probably just noticing the shoes that people buy in the rounder lasts.
I have noticed the same thing, especially with the Deco range.
I am being discharged in 57 days time and I have spent the past 2 years keeping an eye on civilian dress for when I don't have a uniform to wear every day.
The first Deco range at Leffot about two years ago had a nice sharp angled shape to the sole, just ahead of the nice narrow waist, but these days they are much more rounded.
I personally prefer the nice original and angled "ace of spades" look for the deco last. The SA at Leffot said he is sure Tony will be happy to cut the soles into a nice angle for any MTO, so I am not too concerned.
For other lasts, like the GG06 for example, the rounded sole is a much better look in my opinion.
So far I only own the strands, everything else they have doesn't interest me too much.
But I'm looking for a pair of loafers for running errands and I don't think there is anything better in the 300 USD range, am I wrong?
I don't see that. The St James II just depicted is on the soft-square MH71 last. I think the TG73 square toe looks like it always has.
I rather like the MH71 and that might be my next G&G purchase. My G&G are on the TG73 and DG70.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › ~+91-7726060256 love inter caste marriage specialist in australia ~ 15 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 34 seconds ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 love inter caste marriage specialist in albania. ~ 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 College Football Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...