Wow that is amazing! I might have to come steal those from you next time I go home to Stockholm.... Where they ordered through Skoaktiebolaget?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 2:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/1/15 at 7:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 452post #6766 of 163951/18/13 at 1:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6767 of 163951/18/13 at 3:31pmpost #6768 of 163951/18/13 at 3:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Well.. the thing is that I just booked a meeting with them whilst in London and we discussed and the only thing I was sure of was whole cut and not black. Tony presented some ideas that we tweaked a bit. The color is Vintage Pine Calf and the last is tg73. I've instructed them to go rough on the antiquing..
Nice shoes! How's the fit? Any close shots of the sole waist stitching?Quote:
No experience besides the toe box volume variations.post #6769 of 163951/18/13 at 3:47pmQuote:
Edit...read your post wrong. No i have tried several models in the sam last and no variation.
Warning: wrong answear :D (Click to show)Yes i have. I wear UK7.5 in GG06 and MH71 and UK8 in DG70 and TG73. I own shoes in DG70 and MH73 and have tried the other lasts including UK7.5 F in DG70. That didn´t work at all, my feet are E width.post #6770 of 163951/18/13 at 3:51pmpost #6771 of 163951/18/13 at 3:58pmpost #6772 of 163951/18/13 at 3:58pmQuote:
congratulations. you've done an awesome job there. particularly like that you chose toeNAILS instead of taps.
one of the best looking pair ever especially having seen your progress picspost #6773 of 163951/18/13 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Promised some pictures of my bespoke G&G's
At first fitting did they look like this:
Daniel went back and worked some more and sent me below picture last night.
They looked like this before final touch:
Received another picture today... After magic touch from Tony:
I think they look amazing... Shipped today.. Can't wait to try them on again.
If you guys want... I can post some more pictures showing the opening ceremony
HOLY SHIT THOSE LAST SHOES ARE BEAUTIFULpost #6774 of 163951/19/13 at 1:01ampost #6775 of 163951/19/13 at 3:22ampost #6776 of 163951/19/13 at 3:42ampost #6777 of 163951/19/13 at 6:01ampost #6778 of 163951/19/13 at 6:05ampost #6779 of 163951/19/13 at 6:26am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...