Wow that is amazing! I might have to come steal those from you next time I go home to Stockholm.... Where they ordered through Skoaktiebolaget?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 2/22/15 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/24/15 at 6:08pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 9:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 452
Styleforum Top Picks
Well.. the thing is that I just booked a meeting with them whilst in London and we discussed and the only thing I was sure of was whole cut and not black. Tony presented some ideas that we tweaked a bit. The color is Vintage Pine Calf and the last is tg73. I've instructed them to go rough on the antiquing..
Nice shoes! How's the fit? Any close shots of the sole waist stitching?
No experience besides the toe box volume variations.
Edit...read your post wrong. No i have tried several models in the sam last and no variation.
Warning: wrong answear :D (Click to show)
congratulations. you've done an awesome job there. particularly like that you chose toeNAILS instead of taps.
one of the best looking pair ever especially having seen your progress pics
Promised some pictures of my bespoke G&G's
At first fitting did they look like this:
Daniel went back and worked some more and sent me below picture last night.
They looked like this before final touch:
Received another picture today... After magic touch from Tony:
I think they look amazing... Shipped today.. Can't wait to try them on again.
If you guys want... I can post some more pictures showing the opening ceremony
HOLY SHIT THOSE LAST SHOES ARE BEAUTIFUL
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 40 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › FS: Almost New Edward Green "Pimlico" Espresso Brown Aniline Calf... 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tips To Help Ward Off Dry Skin 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...