Its a matter of taste I guess.. Personally do I think that nails simply just look better... no other reason
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/1/15 at 7:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 451post #6751 of 163951/18/13 at 11:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6752 of 163951/18/13 at 11:07ampost #6753 of 163951/18/13 at 11:08ampost #6754 of 163951/18/13 at 11:09ampost #6755 of 163951/18/13 at 11:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Ok... Now I'm home and as promised... tam ta dam... I give you... The Ceremony
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lets unwrap this package and look inside
They are well taken care of and wrapped in super nice little soft shoe bags
It smells fantastic and I am taken a little moment here..
"Daddy wants to be for himself a little time"
Now I'm just walking around in them..
Hope I manage to give you freaks ;-) something to enjoy.
not gonna lie. I dont think i could ever wear them. I would probably get a glass trophy case and just put them in there. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.post #6756 of 163951/18/13 at 11:35ampost #6757 of 163951/18/13 at 11:36ampost #6758 of 163951/18/13 at 11:39ampost #6759 of 163951/18/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Fairfax
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wohooo Elfsberg, amazing shoes. I don't mean to be rude but may I ask, how much did they cost in Swedish krona and how long did it take?
Thanks.. Did the measurements in May 2012, fitting in October and now they are here.post #6760 of 163951/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6761 of 163951/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6762 of 163951/18/13 at 11:47ampost #6763 of 163951/18/13 at 12:24pmpost #6764 of 163951/18/13 at 12:55pm
Since I dont know how free/wild you can go with bespoke some of these questions might be stupid :)
Which model and last (looks like the tg73, but slightly elongated or is it just the size) have you based them on and the hole patterns are those standard or, if not, how do you specify them.
Whats the name of that color and the special patina?
Thats it I think :)post #6765 of 163951/18/13 at 1:27pm
Well.. the thing is that I just booked a meeting with them whilst in London and we discussed and the only thing I was sure of was whole cut and not black. Tony presented some ideas that we tweaked a bit. The color is Vintage Pine Calf and the last is tg73. I've instructed them to go rough on the antiquing..
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › NWT CANAL KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...