Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 8:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 439
Styleforum Top Picks
You are no sucker bro. This is just good taste and a good way to spend money :) I actually love Brioni. Have used there ties for almost 5-6 years now.
I'm definitely not the real Brioni, although after doing a little shopping yesterday I'm a total sucker for anything Brioni, Kiton, and Hermes
I picked up:
Navy Brioni suede, leather type material short jacket
Kiton light grey dress pants, Kiton pants are most detail oriented pants I have ever seen in my life. Insanity.
2 Brioni sport shirts to wear with recently acquired black Kiton jeans
Loro Piana 85% cashmere 15% silk sweater in some blueish shade.
Hermes pocket square - gorgeous detailing!
Hermes leather belt in "etoup" greyish/taupish leather on one side and black on the other with "H" belt in orange/silver enamel. I know these belts aren't SF approved, but I love them and own every color combo of the straps that were made in the last 8 years.
I will do my best with pictures a bit later, just a warning my photography skills are not up to par with the rest of the SF world
My pair is 5.5E. MH71. I have a high instep so heel to instep are snag. Ball joint part was comfortable and now is a little bit roomier. I am trying DIY cut half leather insole, which seems to work well without compromising overall fit of the shoes.
I have Hove on the same last and I feel those looser than St. James. My concern is if I go down to D width, my instep would not fit well.
Indeed that color is giving me a lot of problems. Sometimes it is very light, sometimes it is very reddish, sometimes it is like a real life chestnut such as in the case of Crockett and Jones chestnut antique color. Anyways.
Correct. They are Vintage Chestnut. Sometimes it's the style of the shoe that determine the colour. For instance, a style such as Rothschild with so much brogueing requires a lot more antiquing than a plain vamp shoe like this Burnham. The antique cream needs to fill all of the punched holes before they are polished and this darkens the colour slightly. With the plain vamped shoe there is no need for the extra antique cream therefore leaving them this lighter colour. I've seen nearly all styles in Vintage Chestnut and I have never disliked any of the colour variations. It's always stunning!
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 21 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 minutes ago
- › Meermin Chelsea Boot - sz 10 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...