Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:45pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 439
Styleforum Top Picks
You are no sucker bro. This is just good taste and a good way to spend money :) I actually love Brioni. Have used there ties for almost 5-6 years now.
I'm definitely not the real Brioni, although after doing a little shopping yesterday I'm a total sucker for anything Brioni, Kiton, and Hermes
I picked up:
Navy Brioni suede, leather type material short jacket
Kiton light grey dress pants, Kiton pants are most detail oriented pants I have ever seen in my life. Insanity.
2 Brioni sport shirts to wear with recently acquired black Kiton jeans
Loro Piana 85% cashmere 15% silk sweater in some blueish shade.
Hermes pocket square - gorgeous detailing!
Hermes leather belt in "etoup" greyish/taupish leather on one side and black on the other with "H" belt in orange/silver enamel. I know these belts aren't SF approved, but I love them and own every color combo of the straps that were made in the last 8 years.
I will do my best with pictures a bit later, just a warning my photography skills are not up to par with the rest of the SF world
My pair is 5.5E. MH71. I have a high instep so heel to instep are snag. Ball joint part was comfortable and now is a little bit roomier. I am trying DIY cut half leather insole, which seems to work well without compromising overall fit of the shoes.
I have Hove on the same last and I feel those looser than St. James. My concern is if I go down to D width, my instep would not fit well.
Indeed that color is giving me a lot of problems. Sometimes it is very light, sometimes it is very reddish, sometimes it is like a real life chestnut such as in the case of Crockett and Jones chestnut antique color. Anyways.
Correct. They are Vintage Chestnut. Sometimes it's the style of the shoe that determine the colour. For instance, a style such as Rothschild with so much brogueing requires a lot more antiquing than a plain vamp shoe like this Burnham. The antique cream needs to fill all of the punched holes before they are polished and this darkens the colour slightly. With the plain vamped shoe there is no need for the extra antique cream therefore leaving them this lighter colour. I've seen nearly all styles in Vintage Chestnut and I have never disliked any of the colour variations. It's always stunning!
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › What to wear with these boots? 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 17 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 20 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...