or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 403

post #6031 of 12527
Windsor and Savoy inbound. Biarritz pending. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #6032 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

I respectfully disagree, they look affected / feminine with that ridiculous brogue pattern around the laces

You mean the Butt Throat?
post #6033 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Windsor and Savoy inbound. Biarritz pending. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

unreal this guy. HANJOY!
post #6034 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

You have the style # for the JL's so I can see if I can get them in my size by any chance?

When I was there around 2 pm, it sounded like they were down to UK 8.5 and UK 10. Let me know if you still need the model number.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to get the trees included but I'm not complaining nod[1].gif
post #6035 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Windsor and Savoy inbound. Biarritz pending. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Five G&G in a week. What a shoe orgy icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #6036 of 12527
So I got a look at most of the G&Gs in person today. I think the Walkton wingtip is the best thing there. The Westfield actually looks very elegant in person - a really sleek silhouette. The Gable still looked strange to me - I don't know if it's the cap or the last but there you have it. As far as the remaining sales shoes go, the Biarritz looks awesome.

The sales tag said $699, I think, on the G&G stock.
post #6037 of 12527
does barneys carry any last other than the TG73?
post #6038 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

I respectfully disagree, they look affected / feminine with that ridiculous brogue pattern around the laces

I'm with you - not my favorite pattern from them. Beautifully done and all that - but I'd choose a different model.
post #6039 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

When I was there around 2 pm, it sounded like they were down to UK 8.5 and UK 10. Let me know if you still need the model number.
I'm not sure if I was supposed to get the trees included but I'm not complaining nod[1].gif

Thanks but I called up and they only had 8.5UK left, there goes that.

Thanks anyway and enjoy!
post #6040 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

does barneys carry any last other than the TG73?

I know for a fact that I saw something on the DG70 - I checked the price tag to confirm. I just don't recall which model. Perhaps an SA could figure it out for you. But it looks like majority are TG 73.

Sorry - I realize this is not an entirely helpful answer.
Edited by PhiloVance - 12/19/12 at 4:19pm
post #6041 of 12527
I ordered the westbury, gable, and savoy are all these on the tg73 last? I want to order trees and just want to double check before I order them.


Thanks
post #6042 of 12527
lol, i was just curious. i dont think ill be kopping any more right now. i just noticed they all seemed to be in the 73. thanks for your reply. could be the stores have more variety than online.
post #6043 of 12527
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

You mean the Butt Throat?

I mean the throat line, sorry, I've never learned the correct shoe vocabulary.
post #6044 of 12527
those tree's are awesome. How much are they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

also, full socks and shoe trees arrived from nick @ bespoke. will try on tonight, and update. smile.gif
post #6045 of 12527
I assume you were at NYC Barney's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post

So I got a look at most of the G&Gs in person today. I think the Walkton wingtip is the best thing there. The Westfield actually looks very elegant in person - a really sleek silhouette. The Gable still looked strange to me - I don't know if it's the cap or the last but there you have it. As far as the remaining sales shoes go, the Biarritz looks awesome.
The sales tag said $699, I think, on the G&G stock.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard