I use alternate coats of navy blue and red. (red and blue make purple)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 366
Styleforum Top Picks
Really blue! I saw them at Nick´s blog and thought that the color of the leather is nice but the suede is to light in color for my taste.
A big kudos to the guy who have the guts to get a G&G MTO like that
I like the midnight blue section, the royal blue part not so much. Is there any way to mix midnight blue with any suede and look correct? Somehow the sleekness and the medallion seem to contradict the suede. I might have to abandon the idea of mixing the calf and suede for this model...
I've never seen you post a pair of shoes both here or on Bespoke England that I didn't think was absolutely stunning but I'm not really sure how the blue would work with a brown shaft (Perhaps outstandingly), I'm having trouble visualising it so that might just be the issue.
I of course insist that you prove me wrong!
To be honest I don't think I'd want a Wigmore in any other colour or combination than the one you posted above - it might just be the best looking RTW/MTO boot one can buy anywhere.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 18 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum Discount? 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Off-White Dinner Jacket 36s (J. Crew etc.) 6 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...