or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 364

post #5446 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtech_expat View Post

Nick was at the factory today and was kind enough to snap previews of my inbound damage. I'm in transit on Tapatalk so hopefully his iPhone images size correctly. Will take some proper pics when back home.
Mayfair MH71 in vintage pine
St. Tropez KN14 in hatch grain
Mayfair TG73 in black
Arran TG73 in vintage rioja
Burnham TG73 in vintage oak Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
8emyturu.jpg
I[IMG]mu2use5e.jpg
yhahabu8.jpg
9uvypyhu.jpg

Enjoy your your shoes, great mix.
post #5447 of 12743
I'm all about the loafers. nod[1].gif
post #5448 of 12743

@medtech_expat, is that a second pair of MTO Arran? :o

post #5449 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Enjoy your your shoes, great mix.

oh yes
post #5450 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I'm all about the loafers. nod[1].gif

so youd say! wink.gif
post #5451 of 12743
the only pair of 'grained' loafers that I currently own are a not so special pair of Ballys.
post #5452 of 12743
i remember a time when i thought ballys were the fanciest shoes in the world, lol.
post #5453 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtech_expat View Post

Nick was at the factory today and was kind enough to snap previews of my inbound damage. I'm in transit on Tapatalk so hopefully his iPhone images size correctly. Will take some proper pics when back home.
Mayfair MH71 in vintage pine
St. Tropez KN14 in hatch grain
Mayfair TG73 in black
Arran TG73 in vintage rioja
Burnham TG73 in vintage oak
8emyturu.jpg
I[IMG]mu2use5e.jpg
yhahabu8.jpg
9uvypyhu.jpg

Simply amazing. G&G never disappoints. Wear them with health.
post #5454 of 12743

What type of leather is the St Tropez made of?

post #5455 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtech_expat View Post

Nick was at the factory today and was kind enough to snap previews of my inbound damage. I'm in transit on Tapatalk so hopefully his iPhone images size correctly. Will take some proper pics when back home.

Burnham TG73 in vintage oak

9uvypyhu.jpg

Congrats!
I just love those Burnhams!!
post #5456 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

What type of leather is the St Tropez made of?

I think it is brown hatch grain leather. G&G used it to make a bespoke Deco Cooper that Nick has on his tumblr.
post #5457 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post


I think it is brown hatch grain leather. G&G used it to make a bespoke Deco Cooper that Nick has on his tumblr.

Ok ok.

post #5458 of 12743
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

@medtech_expat, is that a second pair of MTO Arran? redface.gif

Yep, the Arran is a lovely boot. My pair from last year was MH71 on vintage oak.
post #5459 of 12743
epe4y8ab.jpg
post #5460 of 12743
le sigh
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard