Looks like pigskin.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 4:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 333
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4982 of 1629210/2/12 at 9:50pmAnhony Delos sells out to Berluti (LVMH)!
Anthony Delos has sold his firm to LVMH (owners of Berluti). His workshop will be owned by LVMH and Anthony and his staff will be only employees. It is a sad news that someone so talented like Antony Delos is forced to come under the umbrella of LVMH. In the future it is possible to see an Antony Delos RTW. Delos has been self-employed since 2004 and has built a strong reputation.post #4983 of 1629210/3/12 at 1:32ampost #4984 of 1629210/3/12 at 2:13ampost #4985 of 1629210/3/12 at 7:06ampost #4986 of 1629210/3/12 at 7:35ampost #4987 of 1629210/3/12 at 7:57ampost #4988 of 1629210/3/12 at 8:00ampost #4989 of 1629210/3/12 at 8:08am
Cambridge in vintage oak. But i'm saying shoes in general not only from G&G. But in summer I was thinking about spicing it up with ''Nice'' but that never went off (can't wait that long) So now i'm thinking of St James in suede (still simple tho)post #4990 of 1629210/3/12 at 8:12am
Ive got a "Nice" coming in leather in the next couple of weeks looking forward to it. Should look a little like this but slightly lighter in Brandy Calfpost #4991 of 1629210/3/12 at 8:15amQuote:
I think you need to step out of your comfort zone. Style is not in conflict with classic. Try something that is not always business like, Chester, Mayfair, Cannes, Biarritz.post #4992 of 1629210/3/12 at 8:16ampost #4993 of 1629210/3/12 at 8:18ampost #4994 of 1629210/3/12 at 8:19am
When your paying G&G prices you hope it stays on have you had a pair with the tassel coming off?
I like you can see the detail more with the leather more than the suede.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 19 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 20 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...