or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 310

post #4636 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston1156 View Post

Splendor, since you own so many awesome shoes, what is your favorite pair?  Why/  Just curious.

This Santoni pair. By far the best shoe I ever handled. Renoir French claf. Fits like a glove.


post #4637 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post

Nothing man. I am sure there are many others that are even better. I just have these in one place.

ah ok. no worries. just because you mentioned it. carry on.
post #4638 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post

This Santoni pair. By far the best shoe I ever handled. Renoir French claf. Fits like a glove.


This does not surprise me. Top Santoni are under rated here.
post #4639 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

This does not surprise me. Top Santoni are under rated here.

Yes. It is a shame very few people get to experience the top LE Santonis. They are on bar with the best shoes out there. Too bad, no one carries them anymore in the US. It has been over 4 years since I saw a new LE. Santoni is a liscensed product in teh US and the person who has the agency does not want to sell the top end shoes. He is interested in teh low pedestrian quality ones you see ate Nordstrom and others. Too bad! I think Santoni shoudl by their liscense back like Ralph Lauern did in Europe, at any cost.
post #4640 of 12651

Man that shoehorn is also awesome...

post #4641 of 12651
I go traveling for a day and come back to this........WOW!


BEAUTIFUL!
post #4642 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post

Over 150. Some Lobb, DiBianco, Kiton, and Tom Fords as well.

Thanks for the P0RN!!! This really beats everything I've come across this far, and I meet a lot of shoe lovers daily. Do you have an Instagram account or something we plebians can follow? Would be nice to see some in action pics.
post #4643 of 12651
MTO Oakham. It's a great color combination with Vintage Cherry Calf and "Alligator 362" from my MTO Exotics. I think this is the first of many of these.

Reply
Reply
post #4644 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick A View Post

MTO Oakham. It's a great color combination with Vintage Cherry Calf and "Alligator 362" from my MTO Exotics. I think this is the first of many of these.

Nick,

How much extra does the croc option adds to the cost?
post #4645 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Thanks for the P0RN!!! This really beats everything I've come across this far, and I meet a lot of shoe lovers daily. Do you have an Instagram account or something we plebians can follow? Would be nice to see some in action pics.

I am working on it. This is new to me.
post #4646 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post

Nick,
How much extra does the croc option adds to the cost?

i just realized your location is "denver." i was just there last week. had i known you were there i would have robbed you blind of your shoes. devil.gif

Nick - great pic.
post #4647 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post

Nick,
How much extra does the croc option adds to the cost?

The cost for these Made to Order is £1,300.00 without VAT and £1,560.00 with VAT. Lasted Trees cost £105.00 and £130.00
Reply
Reply
post #4648 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post


I am working on it. This is new to me.

Would be awesome to do. I would like to see a pic of all the shoes at the same time, were do you have them all? I mean 150 pairs is a lot... 

post #4649 of 12651
For the same shoe MTO in Alligator the cost is £3,140 without VAT and £3,768 with VAT

Reply
Reply
post #4650 of 12651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Would be awesome to do. I would like to see a pic of all the shoes at the same time, were do you have them all? I mean 150 pairs is a lot... 

It would be a huge task to line them up in one place. There are in 4 different closets after all. I will post few at a time. I rotate around a dozen at a time since polishing and upkeep takes a lot of effort. Most of the ones you see here have been worn since.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 8/23/12 at 10:51am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard