or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 296

post #4426 of 13263
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post

ok let me know if you dont get it

pls send again. much appreciated smile.gif
post #4427 of 13263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

pls send again. much appreciated smile.gif

Done :-)
post #4428 of 13263
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post

Done :-)

excellent
post #4429 of 13263
Ack! Pleas help. I was wearing my G&Gs today and just got totally drowned in the massive storms going over NYC. Is there anything special I should do with the shoes to dry them? Thanks muchly...
post #4430 of 13263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty_Webb View Post

Ack! Pleas help. I was wearing my G&Gs today and just got totally drowned in the massive storms going over NYC. Is there anything special I should do with the shoes to dry them? Thanks muchly...

 

Why not do the old stick newspaper in overnight trick! teacha.gif

post #4431 of 13263
Did I post these before?


post #4432 of 13263
bottom ones look familiar, tops ones i do not recall. feel free to post them weekly. they are delicious.
post #4433 of 13263
Luk-cha...the color....I like the overall look...as if the leather has age and character to go along with it

And Fritzl...you are right, I had forgotten, that country shoes look more complete with a double sole
post #4434 of 13263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Did I post these before?
1000

These are amazing. See you after christmas! Will check out your store in Stockholm :)

post #4435 of 13263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

These are amazing. See you after christmas! Will check out your store in Stockholm smile.gif

You're most welcome!
post #4436 of 13263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post

Luk-cha...the color....I like the overall look...as if the leather has age and character to go along with it
And Fritzl...you are right, I had forgotten, that country shoes look more complete with a double sole

eyes i agree, i love the color too, TG did a great job on it, but this is one of G&G's selling points IMO
post #4437 of 13263

God damn from tumblr, if I was to leave my wife someday it would be for these shoes... 

 

700

post #4438 of 13263
As much as I love this swept-back version, I feel it needs a more aggressive last to balance the lines. I wish there were more makers offering this design...
post #4439 of 13263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

As much as I love this swept-back version, I feel it needs a more aggressive last to balance the lines. I wish there were more makers offering this design...

Have you looked at DC Lewis? The Matthew is a gorgeous shoe ...
post #4440 of 13263
Indeed I have. Spoo's Alligator Matthew's will go down in history as some of the most badass shoes ever made. I've been meaning to P.M Distinctive about a pair, need to see how my Meermin MTO's pan out first icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard