I was under the impression that salt water croc was the ultimate, most consistent symetrical and soft? The stuff Hermes use and almost has a monopoly on.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:45pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 262
Styleforum Top Picks
post #3917 of 15998
5/23/12 at 7:59am
post #3918 of 15998
5/23/12 at 11:48am
post #3919 of 15998
5/23/12 at 12:11pm
post #3920 of 15998
5/23/12 at 1:15pm
post #3921 of 15998
5/23/12 at 1:16pm
post #3922 of 15998
5/23/12 at 1:39pm
thats what mine was. i think 4-5 months is the standard. or ones hopes anyway.
no experience, but yes.
post #3923 of 15998
5/23/12 at 1:57pm
Yes. Its a good toy and holds the length very well.
No, it doesn't conform to the last entirely. Unless you talking about getting the lasted 3 piece trees from G&G for 4x the price.
post #3924 of 15998
5/23/12 at 2:27pm
My 3-Piece Boot Trees are lasted to each pair. Boot trees have no springs like shoe trees so it's important they are made to the exact last of the boot.
post #3925 of 15998
5/23/12 at 7:37pm
Not from my observations, however i am no expert. We do have some experts on this forum so perhaps they can educate us
post #3926 of 15998
5/23/12 at 8:34pm
post #3927 of 15998
5/23/12 at 8:37pm
pls, stop to missinform people. thanks.
post #3928 of 15998
5/24/12 at 12:19am
post #3929 of 15998
5/24/12 at 12:44am
post #3930 of 15998
5/24/12 at 12:48am
i love you man
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Currently, there are 1503 Active Users (383 Members and 1120 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 1 minute ago
- › Dries Van Noten SS15 Pollack Pant 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...