Nick, are those some customers car?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:59 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 237
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3542 of 163385/8/12 at 5:25am
Yes the Morgan is a Globe-Trotter Case customer and the Aston Martin is a G&G customer.post #3543 of 163385/8/12 at 5:30amQuote:
Wow that's so cool, you must have some great customers pulling up in niiiice rides when they get there bespoke shoes
Question for you: G&G leathers belts and C&J belts, much diffrent quality wise (or it's pretty much the same?)post #3544 of 163385/8/12 at 5:31ampost #3545 of 163385/8/12 at 5:44ampost #3546 of 163385/8/12 at 5:57ampost #3547 of 163385/8/12 at 6:10ampost #3548 of 163385/8/12 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by iyorito
Thank you for your kind patronage!
When you want to have them resoled, do send them to us,
and we will be able to take away all the creases away
and polish them. Like new.
And when you break in, do place two pencils horizontally
at where the upper should flex and crease. When you do
this, flex hard but carefully so that the uppers do not get
This ritual should help crease beautifully and reduce chances
of getting creases where you do not want them.
Masaichi Hasegawa, Director
Gaziano and Girling Limited
Could the creasing be something to with that i have a F fitting and maybe need to try the E?
I have a pair of E fitting coming this week to trypost #3549 of 163385/8/12 at 7:40am
Gee Nik, you're right, it is not English, that is a Volkswagen right? Only it looks like somebody really heavy stepped on it and flattened it a little. Looks like people in your area are a little color challenged, are ALL cars painted that silver-blue color?post #3550 of 163385/8/12 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by claes500
I have been away in NYC for a week but did not pick up any G&Gs (leffot had nothing in my size but I picked up my first pair of JLPs though!)
With some resemblance of spring in Sthlm I figured I would try to make some justice to the racing green and try to get some sunlight on them!
Wow!! these look great. Can't wait till my pair arrives. Think Racing green might need to be my next pairpost #3551 of 163385/8/12 at 7:44ampost #3552 of 163385/8/12 at 8:20ampost #3553 of 163385/8/12 at 9:07ampost #3554 of 163385/8/12 at 9:11am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 34 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 47 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Which brand are your favourite jeans? 1 minute ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...