Nick, are those some customers car?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 5:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 237
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes the Morgan is a Globe-Trotter Case customer and the Aston Martin is a G&G customer.
Wow that's so cool, you must have some great customers pulling up in niiiice rides when they get there bespoke shoes
Question for you: G&G leathers belts and C&J belts, much diffrent quality wise (or it's pretty much the same?)
Thank you for your kind patronage!
When you want to have them resoled, do send them to us,
and we will be able to take away all the creases away
and polish them. Like new.
And when you break in, do place two pencils horizontally
at where the upper should flex and crease. When you do
this, flex hard but carefully so that the uppers do not get
This ritual should help crease beautifully and reduce chances
of getting creases where you do not want them.
Masaichi Hasegawa, Director
Gaziano and Girling Limited
Could the creasing be something to with that i have a F fitting and maybe need to try the E?
I have a pair of E fitting coming this week to try
Gee Nik, you're right, it is not English, that is a Volkswagen right? Only it looks like somebody really heavy stepped on it and flattened it a little. Looks like people in your area are a little color challenged, are ALL cars painted that silver-blue color?
I have been away in NYC for a week but did not pick up any G&Gs (leffot had nothing in my size but I picked up my first pair of JLPs though!)
With some resemblance of spring in Sthlm I figured I would try to make some justice to the racing green and try to get some sunlight on them!
Wow!! these look great. Can't wait till my pair arrives. Think Racing green might need to be my next pair
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 20 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...