Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 8:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 218
Styleforum Top Picks
Hmmm..Interesting.. do you have a picture?
Unfortunately my burnished ones are ungoing repair at the cobblers at the moment, but here's a picture of a very old much loved favourite pair of mine just to give you a picture. These are AZOR LA Mode shoes.
edit: already posted, thanks
for me, i dont think i would go bespoke Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
forget it, you couldn't survive the wait. two times - fitting&delivery.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm new here and I am a G&G addict.
Meeting up with Dean Girling in London mid May and I'm going bespoke.
I haven't decided what to go for yet and would really appreciate your input. Currently I own:
[*] Sinatra, Black Calf
[*] Oxford, Black Calf
[*] Hove, Vintage Chestnut
[*] Gable, Vintage Oak
I'm thinking something Grant'ish..
enjoy the experience.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 57 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 11 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 17 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 20 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 24 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 28 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...