I'd say 5-6 months for "regular" G&G and 7-8 months for Deco. I know they are trying to get more staff in to shorten lead times, but I can imagine hiring skilled staff in this area of expertise is pretty hard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 2/28/15 at 7:28pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/28/15 at 5:14am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 2:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 168
Styleforum Top Picks
Just a note on color for you. I have the vintage cherry and the rioja - the rioja is much more versatile color wise - it's a dark purple/burgundy that seems to work with lots of fits. The vintage cherry is beautiful but it's pretty darned red and thus is not quite as versatile as the rioja, IMO.
I have the Hayes in Vintage Oak - it works with just about everything I own - being a whole cut I worry about it rumpling in the long run - but after about 10 wearings it's doing fine so far.
Hope this helps.
I see, well I suspected that, hence Vintage Cherry/Vintage Rioja. I will look at all the colors before I purchase though, will be going down to the retailer to get sure that I get exactly what I want.
Concerning your Hayes, is that a general problem with whole cuts, the creasing in the long run?
Thank you for your input in the matter, it's much appreciated.
Did you stock Woburn in Vintage Chestnut with a single Dainite sole in Sweden? I have a vague memorie that you wrote somthing about that on Manolo....
GG and Edward Green do superb combination of calf and suede
unfortunately, too tiny for my left foot
Edited by grigri75 - 1/28/12 at 4:16am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 59 seconds ago
- › Hotel Furniture 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › US10D shoes DC Lewis navy oxfords and Certo grain derbies - special... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Cheap Kitchen Cabinets 3 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...