I'd say 5-6 months for "regular" G&G and 7-8 months for Deco. I know they are trying to get more staff in to shorten lead times, but I can imagine hiring skilled staff in this area of expertise is pretty hard.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 11:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 7/27/15 at 1:53pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 168post #2506 of 163211/23/12 at 1:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2507 of 163211/23/12 at 1:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gdot
Just a note on color for you. I have the vintage cherry and the rioja - the rioja is much more versatile color wise - it's a dark purple/burgundy that seems to work with lots of fits. The vintage cherry is beautiful but it's pretty darned red and thus is not quite as versatile as the rioja, IMO.
I have the Hayes in Vintage Oak - it works with just about everything I own - being a whole cut I worry about it rumpling in the long run - but after about 10 wearings it's doing fine so far.
Hope this helps.
I see, well I suspected that, hence Vintage Cherry/Vintage Rioja. I will look at all the colors before I purchase though, will be going down to the retailer to get sure that I get exactly what I want.
Concerning your Hayes, is that a general problem with whole cuts, the creasing in the long run?
Thank you for your input in the matter, it's much appreciated.post #2508 of 163211/23/12 at 1:17pmQuote:
Did you stock Woburn in Vintage Chestnut with a single Dainite sole in Sweden? I have a vague memorie that you wrote somthing about that on Manolo....post #2509 of 163211/23/12 at 1:38pmpost #2510 of 163211/24/12 at 3:33ampost #2511 of 163211/24/12 at 6:19ampost #2512 of 163211/27/12 at 5:09pmpost #2513 of 163211/27/12 at 5:12pmpost #2514 of 163211/28/12 at 4:01amI love the Kent model
GG and Edward Green do superb combination of calf and suede
unfortunately, too tiny for my left foot
Edited by grigri75 - 1/28/12 at 4:16ampost #2515 of 163211/28/12 at 7:41ampost #2516 of 163211/28/12 at 7:43ampost #2517 of 163211/28/12 at 9:27ampost #2518 of 163211/28/12 at 11:54ampost #2519 of 163211/28/12 at 1:11pm
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › RHUDE SS16 Collection Interview 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › The official list of online stores 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...