or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 163

post #2431 of 13106

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I spend my life in terror of unhappy clients. butbut.gif


Do you have pics of any of your stuff??

post #2432 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I spend my life in terror of unhappy clients. butbut.gif

fear not, gdot. smile.gif
post #2433 of 13106
Each branch is composed of hundreds of crystals stranded together over glass armitures which contain internal linear strands of LED.
700
Fiber Optics and hand blown glass.
700
post #2434 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

fear not, gdot. smile.gif

You made a rhyme!
post #2435 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

You made a rhyme!

i did! bigstar[1].gif

and wow, those chandeliers are amazing. cheers.gif
post #2436 of 13106
Thanks - I direct the team that created everything you see in those shots - we do everything from HVAC to lighting design, from throw pillows to architecture, etc. the light fixtures are just one element - but an important one.
post #2437 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Thanks - I direct the team that created everything you see in those shots - we do everything from HVAC to lighting design, from throw pillows to architecture, etc. the light fixtures are just one element - but an important one.

what exactly do you do, high end interior design?
post #2438 of 13106
We market ourselves as 'Design Consultants' we don't limit ourselves exclusively to interiors, exteriors, landscapes, etc. etc.

Almost all hotels - but also residences and some uber upscale corporate work. Hell if your wallet is thick enough we'll design the dog's kennel for ya! As the chairman of the company says - there's no shame in being a whore - the only shame is in being a cheap one.
post #2439 of 13106
very cool. i wish you lots of success!
post #2440 of 13106
thank you - at this point I think I'm more looking forward to retiring than to further success. but unfortunately architorture is not a particularly high paying profession. so I'm afraid I'm scheduled for 15 more years of hard labor in the salt mines of design. shog[1].gif

somebody poast some shoo pictures pleez! enough about gdot!
post #2441 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

enough about gdot!

Almost enough... thats an AWESOME job. I was just playing poker with someone who did the same thing. He was a little arrogant though. smile.gif
post #2442 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Almost enough... thats an AWESOME job. I was just playing poker with someone who did the same thing. He was a little arrogant though. smile.gif

Well of course he was arrogant if he spent the entire time you were playing poker talking about himself.
post #2443 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

thank you - at this point I think I'm more looking forward to retiring than to further success. but unfortunately architorture is not a particularly high paying profession. so I'm afraid I'm scheduled for 15 more years of hard labor in the salt mines of design. shog[1].gif
somebody poast some shoo pictures pleez! enough about gdot!

good luck with retiring, that is my lifes goal. ok, now we are done.

i would post shoe pics, but i still has none.
post #2444 of 13106
My local shop has a pair of Cannes in Vintage Pine in my size discounted to $USD500

I love them but am just concerned about the versatility of the color in combination with my suits - anyone got some shots of how this color works with blue, and grey suits ???

Thanks
post #2445 of 13106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirador View Post

My local shop has a pair of Cannes in Vintage Pine in my size discounted to $USD500
I love them but am just concerned about the versatility of the color in combination with my suits - anyone got some shots of how this color works with blue, and grey suits ???
Thanks

What shop is this, what other models do they have, what sizes are left in the Cannes, and are you going to provide a proxy? biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard