or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 157

post #2341 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

fred1912-004.jpg

too aggressive for me. no offense
post #2342 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

fred1912-004.jpg

I am expecting the same shoe/color combo this month. Coming up on 7 months now, love G&G shoes but the wait is getting ridiculous.
post #2343 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

too aggressive for me. no offense

These are the team shoe of the Austrian Ski Team.
post #2344 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

These are the team shoe of the Austrian Ski Team.

Well, at least they are not the team shoe of the Austrian bobsled team.
post #2345 of 13053
They wanted them but G&G wouldn't put spikes on them.
post #2346 of 13053
The rtw G&G leather soles come from Bakers?
post #2347 of 13053
Yes.
post #2348 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

fred1912-004.jpg

beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Fred, you make waiting April/May much harder.

FTFM frown.gif
post #2349 of 13053
Beautiful shoes, Fred. Mouth watering...
post #2350 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

fred1912-004.jpg

reminds me of the 348 last, always surprises me how g&g only has 4 lasts and they all look so different on different shoes... must be the viewing angle...do you have a side shot from a 45 degree angle for these shoes?
post #2351 of 13053

Model and last? Awesome shoe btw!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post

I'm posting these pics of my adopted baby because I am finally thinking about breaking them in, 6 months after I received them ffffuuuu.gif
though i'm no oshinex or lukcha when it comes to glamorous photos, this baby is quite photogenic as you can see biggrin.gif
480

 


 

post #2352 of 13053

Model and last? Awesome shoe btw!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post

I'm posting these pics of my adopted baby because I am finally thinking about breaking them in, 6 months after I received them ffffuuuu.gif
though i'm no oshinex or lukcha when it comes to glamorous photos, this baby is quite photogenic as you can see biggrin.gif
480

 


 

post #2353 of 13053

Looks great! What's the model and last?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

fred1912-004.jpg


 

post #2354 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroh View Post

reminds me of the 348 last, always surprises me how g&g only has 4 lasts and they all look so different on different shoes... must be the viewing angle...do you have a side shot from a 45 degree angle for these shoes?

HOLD TEH PHONE!! do you know of a handy way to change the last of an already made shoe???
post #2355 of 13053
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

HOLD TEH PHONE!! do you know of a handy way to change the last of an already made shoe???

Not really. Shoe patterns are made very specifically for the last that they will be lasted over.

Unless the new last is very similar both in shape, size and dimensions to the original, it would require a major rebuild---relasting, new insole, new outsole, etc., And even then the proportions are likely to end up strange.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard