or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 1023

post #15331 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Know any bespoke in Orange county?

Berluti and John Lobb Paris both have bespoke makers visiting SouthCoast from Paris.

John Lobb St James visits Beverley Hill. Cleverly probably visits SoCal as well.
post #15332 of 15345
Foster and Sons also visits Beverley Hills
post #15333 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Know any bespoke in Orange county?

Grisha's custom shoes is in LA. I have not worked with them but have read up on them before.
post #15334 of 15345
Thanks all. Might take that plunge this year. Gotta see how things go.
post #15335 of 15345
Balmoral and jeans again this casual Friday:
Gaziano & Girling St. James II

This past weekend's toe polish outcomes. I typically go for a slight subtle bull not a BAM reflector look.
Untitled
post #15336 of 15345
I know some people don't care for it, but I like that St. James & jeans look...
post #15337 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I know some people don't care for it, but I like that St. James & jeans look...

I also find this works well, as long it is paired with the right items and right fit/wash  

post #15338 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post

I also find this works well, as long it is paired with the right items and right fit/wash  
Yeah, not really a fancy denim guy but it's nice to break the "rules" here and there. smile.gif
post #15339 of 15345
I find breaking the "rules" is sometimes ok so long as one understands the "rules", as most here no doubt do.
post #15340 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

Balmoral and jeans again this casual Friday:
Gaziano & Girling St. James II

This past weekend's toe polish outcomes. I typically go for a slight subtle bull not a BAM reflector look.
Untitled


I love that combination, but then again I love the St. James II with anything. It is my favorite shoe!!!!

post #15341 of 15345
What are everyone's thoughts on the best last for the St James? MH71 or TG73?
post #15342 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

What are everyone's thoughts on the best last for the St James? MH71 or TG73?

TG 73 in vintage cherry
post #15343 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

What are everyone's thoughts on the best last for the St James? MH71 or TG73?

The one that fits you.
post #15344 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post


TG 73 in vintage cherry


This was my first G&G shoe.  I never looked back.  Sorry, Alden.

post #15345 of 15345
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

What are everyone's thoughts on the best last for the St James? MH71 or TG73?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post


TG 73 in vintage cherry

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


The one that fits you.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by armsignet View Post
 


This was my first G&G shoe.  I never looked back.  Sorry, Alden.


I agree in that the one that fits you, but they all fit the same except for the toe area. If it works for you, then I would say TG73 by a long shot!!!!!! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard