or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 860

post #12886 of 13652
good point. i dont see boot trees on his site anymore

@Nick A
post #12887 of 13652
You use to be able to get 3 piece trees with Bespoke England MTOs, but that stopped...
post #12888 of 13652
Has it been confirmed that RLPL GG shoes are UK 'D' width? Or is it an educated guess?

Seems counterintuitive to sell shoes in the American market with at a C width.
post #12889 of 13652
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Has it been confirmed that RLPL GG shoes are UK 'D' width? Or is it an educated guess?

Seems counterintuitive to sell shoes in the American market with at a C width.




And leathersoul / axels / sid mashbourn / khakis all stock plenty of d widths for their shoes

Check ebay for all the EG RL shoes they are all d width as well
post #12890 of 13652
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

You use to be able to get 3 piece trees with Bespoke England MTOs, but that stopped...

since when?
post #12891 of 13652
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

since when?
Since my first Wigmore MTO with Nick. Ordered the 3 piece trees, and was told that going forward we can no longer get 3 piece trees, unless you do GG bespoke. So about 1.5 years ago I think?
post #12892 of 13652
bah ok thanks. i recall being able to order them but that was 2 years ago
post #12893 of 13652

How's the length of Hove compared to the EG Dover? The Hove looks slightly longer and sleeker, but in some shots the Dover looks great.

post #12894 of 13652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post



Gaziano & Girling Oak Hatch Grain Hove

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







 

Are they G&G lasted trees? They don't seem to fill out the heel very well...

post #12895 of 13652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post


... "shoe fetish"...

Lol that is exactly my name these days.

post #12896 of 13652
Daniel Wegan, trained by Tony and Dean, the newest member of the G&G bespoke team, shares his thoughts on quality and craft:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZkS3fOFt7c

My thanks to Jesper for the video link!
post #12897 of 13652
Appears to be recorded at Kevin Seah's premise
post #12898 of 13652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

I got both. Overkill probably.

I took a couple pictures but then I went inside because I felt embarrassed when my neighbor saw me taking pictures of my shoes in the driveway so I went inside and now it is too dark. Have to take some better ones in the morning and post them here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

and youre gay because you like to dress well and look after your appearance

Namor - didn't you always say, "Pervert? You act like there's something wrong with that."? Or, was it someone else. crackup[1].gif
post #12899 of 13652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

I got both. Overkill probably.

I took a couple pictures but then I went inside because I felt embarrassed when my neighbor saw me taking pictures of my shoes in the driveway so I went inside and now it is too dark. Have to take some better ones in the morning and post them here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

and youre gay because you like to dress well and look after your appearance

Namor - didn't you always say, "Pervert? You act like there's something wrong with that."? Or, was it someone else? crackup[1].gif
post #12900 of 13652
Lol I was worried that tone wouldn't have received correctly
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard