I'll try to get some tomorrow or this weekend...at night in my artificial lighting you won't be able to see any difference with my phone's camera.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:59 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 744post #11146 of 163452/27/14 at 6:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11147 of 163452/27/14 at 8:37pmpost #11148 of 163452/28/14 at 1:30ampost #11149 of 163452/28/14 at 11:51amQuote:
Ok, just got the official email from Nick, confirming the changes to GG's MTO and shoe trees for all shoes policy. It looks like Nick will be implemented in a weeks time.
Having said that, any other GMTO ideas, while we have the time?post #11150 of 163452/28/14 at 11:59ampost #11151 of 163452/28/14 at 12:07pmpost #11152 of 163452/28/14 at 12:22pmpost #11153 of 163452/28/14 at 12:53pmpost #11154 of 163452/28/14 at 12:56pmpost #11155 of 163452/28/14 at 12:59pmpost #11156 of 163452/28/14 at 1:02pmpost #11157 of 163452/28/14 at 1:02pmpost #11158 of 163452/28/14 at 1:16pmQuote:
I'm up for anything interesting in dark browns or dark antique reds in the uppingham, st James II, or Wigmore food groups.post #11159 of 163452/28/14 at 1:18pmpost #11160 of 163452/28/14 at 1:18pm
So...in terms of price
an MTO pair of G&G's changing leathers, soles, and last will cost approx $1150 for the shoe + $245 for the MTO upcharge + $150 for the trees = $1545
an MTO pair of G&G's with all the above + minor design changes will cost approx $1150 for the shoe + $490 MTO upcharge + $150 for the trees = $1790
I can buy a pair of fully customizable Saint Crispin's for between $1650 to $1710 for a handmade hand welted shoe with whatever changes/choices i want and it comes standard with trees....
$490 is a huge upcharge for "minor design changes..."
Maybe they fucked themselves over with this new factory expansion and this is to help out with a decrease in profitability....
Their upcharge for MTO is out of line with competitors now and the mandate that you MUST buy shoe trees for an MTO is unheard of...
if anything an MTO should come with the trees...or at least be offered at a discount from the standard price
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 20 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 20 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 29 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 31 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...