I'll try to get some tomorrow or this weekend...at night in my artificial lighting you won't be able to see any difference with my phone's camera.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 1:46 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 744
Styleforum Top Picks
Ok, just got the official email from Nick, confirming the changes to GG's MTO and shoe trees for all shoes policy. It looks like Nick will be implemented in a weeks time.
Having said that, any other GMTO ideas, while we have the time?
I'm up for anything interesting in dark browns or dark antique reds in the uppingham, st James II, or Wigmore food groups.
So...in terms of price
an MTO pair of G&G's changing leathers, soles, and last will cost approx $1150 for the shoe + $245 for the MTO upcharge + $150 for the trees = $1545
an MTO pair of G&G's with all the above + minor design changes will cost approx $1150 for the shoe + $490 MTO upcharge + $150 for the trees = $1790
I can buy a pair of fully customizable Saint Crispin's for between $1650 to $1710 for a handmade hand welted shoe with whatever changes/choices i want and it comes standard with trees....
$490 is a huge upcharge for "minor design changes..."
Maybe they fucked themselves over with this new factory expansion and this is to help out with a decrease in profitability....
Their upcharge for MTO is out of line with competitors now and the mandate that you MUST buy shoe trees for an MTO is unheard of...
if anything an MTO should come with the trees...or at least be offered at a discount from the standard price
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › True Detective Season 2 13 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › Buy sunken metal toe taps 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...