Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:06 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:45pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 741
Styleforum Top Picks
post #11102 of 16036
2/25/14 at 8:39pm
post #11103 of 16036
2/26/14 at 2:59am
post #11104 of 16036
2/26/14 at 4:06am
post #11105 of 16036
2/26/14 at 4:56am
post #11106 of 16036
2/26/14 at 7:59am
How about something like this:
Oakham in navy hatchgrain & midnight blue/navy calf (whichever is a closer representation), brass buckles, brown edging:
I like the Chapel too, but i prefer the variations that the Oakham allows. A bit dandy, but i like it...
post #11107 of 16036
2/26/14 at 8:55am
post #11108 of 16036
2/26/14 at 9:04am
I'm in for that...thats badass...and tg73.
is that midnight blue or navy calf?
post #11109 of 16036
2/26/14 at 9:21am
Quote:Not sure, I would require Nicks advice on which calf leather would be a better match for that mock-up. I like the midnight blue, but I want it with a little bit more blue hue to it.
I think the boldness would pair well on the TG73, but I would be ok with the MH71 as well...
post #11110 of 16036
2/26/14 at 9:45am
post #11111 of 16036
2/26/14 at 10:03am
I am pretty sure you can request darker color. G&G will be visiting NY soon so you might want to talk to Dean directly. He was very accommodating when I requested darker than usual vintage rioja.
post #11112 of 16036
2/26/14 at 10:40am
Yes, I want a blue darker than navy for my next pair too:)
post #11113 of 16036
2/26/14 at 1:29pm
post #11114 of 16036
2/26/14 at 6:30pm
post #11115 of 16036
2/26/14 at 6:40pm
They don't use much midnight blue - they told me.
They very kindly supplied a small piece of midnight blue alligator :)as a custom jeans patch for an old pair of Savile Row jeans (now sadly worn out) by Chittleborough and Morgan, and it wasn't a dark navy at all.(My G and G Oxford Brogues are black Italian calf:)
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1465 Active Users (321 Members and 1144 Guests)
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 7 minutes ago
- › SF Shoe Collections 12 minutes ago
- › Common Projects BBall Low in Black (Size 44) 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...