Lol, it was that or truck stop coffee.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 7/27/15 at 1:53pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 735post #11011 of 163162/18/14 at 6:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 163162/18/14 at 6:16ampost #11013 of 163162/18/14 at 6:37amQuote:
Haha. Reminds me of when i had to make a stop in Dothan Alabama and the only place open was Waffle house. I skipped the "food" because it looked gross and just ordered a cup of coffee...it was beyond undrinkable!post #11014 of 163162/18/14 at 10:31amQuote:
I drive through Dothan on the way to visit my younger son in College. I've learned its best not to stop...post #11015 of 163162/18/14 at 10:33amQuote:
I have a pair of Gravatis in peccary. Soooo comfy! Hove would be a great shoe in peccary.post #11016 of 163162/18/14 at 10:43ampost #11017 of 163162/18/14 at 10:50amQuote:Originally Posted by niklasnordin
Got a picture from Gabriel at skoak today of my MTO that I wanted to share.
Its the result of the MTO I tried to get 6 people to join back in november.
Brown hatch grain with black details and only 2 eyelets with a wensum sole.
I must say Im very pleased with the result.
Congratulation, they look wonderful. It would be nice if you could take more detailed pictures. I really like the flexibility G&G offers. Personally I prefer 3 eyelets to the 2 but I am glad G&G were willing to make the change for customer who prefers only 2 eyelets.post #11018 of 163162/18/14 at 10:57amQuote:
Thanks. I dont have time to pick them up until thursday so this is the only pic I have for them moment...and obviously I prefer the 2 eyeletspost #11019 of 163162/18/14 at 11:41ampost #11020 of 163162/18/14 at 12:04pmpost #11021 of 163162/18/14 at 12:14pmpost #11022 of 163162/18/14 at 4:03pmpost #11023 of 163162/18/14 at 4:24pmpost #11024 of 163162/18/14 at 4:26pm
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1452 Active Users (342 Members and 1110 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...