Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 2/22/15 at 1:03pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/24/15 at 6:08pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 9:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 685
Styleforum Top Picks
Bespoke England says "Made to Order system will permit you to choose trees of your choice but will not add this to your final price.
This offer will finish at the end of November".
Here are 3 pics of shoes by MTO I have got from Bespoke England,
Deco Cliffe in Vintage Rioja, DG70 Grosvenor in Navy, and KN14 Corniche in Burgundy combo.
You could enjoy G&G shoes especially in MTO service,
because they allow us much wider choices than other famous shoe makers.
As you might see, the Cliffe and Grosvenor shoes include different details from their original design.
Now is the good period to try first G&G MTO because of free shoe trees and shipping service, I think.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 21 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 31 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 4 minutes ago
- › John Varvatos USA black coated biker jacket, M (fits M, L) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Tan Horsehide size 7 11 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...