Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 7/30/15 at 10:59am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 685
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10262 of 1634510/29/13 at 7:11ampost #10263 of 1634510/29/13 at 7:31ampost #10264 of 1634510/29/13 at 8:45ampost #10265 of 1634510/29/13 at 4:33pmpost #10266 of 1634510/29/13 at 4:53pmpost #10267 of 1634510/31/13 at 7:24am
Bespoke England says "Made to Order system will permit you to choose trees of your choice but will not add this to your final price.
This offer will finish at the end of November".
Here are 3 pics of shoes by MTO I have got from Bespoke England,
Deco Cliffe in Vintage Rioja, DG70 Grosvenor in Navy, and KN14 Corniche in Burgundy combo.
You could enjoy G&G shoes especially in MTO service,
because they allow us much wider choices than other famous shoe makers.
As you might see, the Cliffe and Grosvenor shoes include different details from their original design.
Now is the good period to try first G&G MTO because of free shoe trees and shipping service, I think.post #10268 of 1634510/31/13 at 7:41ampost #10269 of 1634510/31/13 at 7:59ampost #10270 of 1634510/31/13 at 8:12ampost #10271 of 1634510/31/13 at 8:46ampost #10272 of 1634510/31/13 at 8:50ampost #10273 of 1634510/31/13 at 8:53ampost #10274 of 1634510/31/13 at 8:55am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 17 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 24 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 33 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 33 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...