Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 2/28/15 at 7:28pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 683
Styleforum Top Picks
Just a reminder for the MTO that I will be placing in 3 weeks that I hope I can get 6 people to join...
I'm going to do an MTO for a pair of G&G through skoaktiebolaget.
Since Im not in a great hurry I thought I would check here first so see if someone else might be
interested in joining me.
However, since I dont want to wait forever either I will put a final date for the whole thing,
which will be friday november 22nd.
if we dont get 6 people by that time and you dont want to proceed with purchasing the shoes with the added MTO cost,
that is fine I will go ahead and order them anyway :)
So if you are interested in joining in, please contact me.
the specs will be these, but if someone has a better idea, im still open for suggestions.
Gaziano & Girling Arran
Not sure if its Oak hatch grain or if its brown hatch grain, cause I think its a tad lighter than oak
anyway, its the shoes below and I saw that Nick from from bespoke england had used it.
Sole: Wensum (or Dainite if a majority prefer this)
Details: Black stitching/lining/lacing with only 2 eyelets instead of the normal 3.
price: Gabriel/Patrik help please.
Price for this mode as a Group MTO is 7900 SEK (6320 ex VAT)
Price for this model as a MTO is 9300 SEK (7440 ex VAT)
So the shoe/last will look like this.
But the coloring will/should be very similar to this
Still not 100% sure that these all of these details are possible, but G&G are usually pretty flexible,
so I hope there wont be any problems.
I also dont know the price for these, but Gabriel or Patrik might help me here :)
I imagine it will look something like this
but with black details
To get an idea for what the difference will be between black and brown stitching/lacing
2 very similar dark oak EG dovers are shown below.
EDIT: added price
EDIT2: added comparison of black/brown thread
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 seconds ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...