Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 1:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 10:02 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard - Page 683
Styleforum Top Picks
Just a reminder for the MTO that I will be placing in 3 weeks that I hope I can get 6 people to join...
I'm going to do an MTO for a pair of G&G through skoaktiebolaget.
Since Im not in a great hurry I thought I would check here first so see if someone else might be
interested in joining me.
However, since I dont want to wait forever either I will put a final date for the whole thing,
which will be friday november 22nd.
if we dont get 6 people by that time and you dont want to proceed with purchasing the shoes with the added MTO cost,
that is fine I will go ahead and order them anyway :)
So if you are interested in joining in, please contact me.
the specs will be these, but if someone has a better idea, im still open for suggestions.
Gaziano & Girling Arran
Not sure if its Oak hatch grain or if its brown hatch grain, cause I think its a tad lighter than oak
anyway, its the shoes below and I saw that Nick from from bespoke england had used it.
Sole: Wensum (or Dainite if a majority prefer this)
Details: Black stitching/lining/lacing with only 2 eyelets instead of the normal 3.
price: Gabriel/Patrik help please.
Price for this mode as a Group MTO is 7900 SEK (6320 ex VAT)
Price for this model as a MTO is 9300 SEK (7440 ex VAT)
So the shoe/last will look like this.
But the coloring will/should be very similar to this
Still not 100% sure that these all of these details are possible, but G&G are usually pretty flexible,
so I hope there wont be any problems.
I also dont know the price for these, but Gabriel or Patrik might help me here :)
I imagine it will look something like this
but with black details
To get an idea for what the difference will be between black and brown stitching/lacing
2 very similar dark oak EG dovers are shown below.
EDIT: added price
EDIT2: added comparison of black/brown thread
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 36 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Grad Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Lacing boots 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...