or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 61

post #901 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

this sharia zone garbage ?

"'Trump's not wrong – we can't wear uniform in our OWN cars': Five police officers claim Donald Trump is RIGHT about parts of London being so 'radicalised' they are no-go areas"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3352406/Scotland-Yard-mocks-Trump-s-claims-London-police-terrified-Muslim-areas-officers-claim-tycoon-RIGHT.html
post #902 of 8748
what a load of nonsense, dailyfail fails again.

meanwhile, over 250,000 signatures to ban trump from UK mean it can legitimately be debated in parliament. even israel politicians, both from the left and right, have called for banning him from israel. but of course bibi still wants a chance to speak with the american hero so their meeting will take place despite netanyahu rejecting the remarks.
post #903 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post
 

When you'r president will you revoke the motorcycle helmet laws. Im sure you've discussed this with Gary

 

Why would anyone care if I wore a motorcycle helmet or not?  Hundreds of other ways to die driving a motorcycle including being skinned alive by pavement because you're wearing a helmet, t-shirt, and shorts.

post #904 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post
 

When you'r president will you revoke the motorcycle helmet laws. Im sure you've discussed this with Gary

 

Why would anyone care if I wore a motorcycle helmet or not?  Hundreds of other ways to die driving a motorcycle including being skinned alive by pavement because you're wearing a helmet, t-shirt, and shorts.


I don't know you tell me .Every state but three have them. Trumps buddy Gary Busey was instrumental in getting the one in California

passed. Maybe when Trump is POTUS he'll make him head of the DOT

post #905 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

what a load of nonsense, dailyfail fails again.

meanwhile, over 250,000 signatures to ban trump from UK mean it can legitimately be debated in parliament. even israel politicians, both from the left and right, have called for banning him from israel. but of course bibi still wants a chance to speak with the american hero so their meeting will take place despite netanyahu rejecting the remarks.

Lol I'm sure that will go just as far as when Americans got 100k petitioners to try to deport piers Morgan.
post #906 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

When you'r president will you revoke the motorcycle helmet laws. Im sure you've discussed this with Gary


What the fuck are you babbling about? Motorcycle helmet laws are state laws, the federal government has no power to change them.
post #907 of 8748

 I know it started out as a stupid six degrees of separation joke and went downhill . I'll shut up 

post #908 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post


Lol I'm sure that will go just as far as when Americans got 100k petitioners to try to deport piers Morgan.

Probably but it's funny that it's happening

Also it's the UK where Pam geller and diodonné are already banned apparently
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_banned_from_entering_the_United_Kingdom
post #909 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Probably but it's funny that it's happening

Also it's the UK where Pam geller and diodonné are already banned apparently
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_banned_from_entering_the_United_Kingdom

Lmao people are silly.
post #910 of 8748
Now reached over 300,000 signatures to ban him from UK

Speaking of signatures, Trump is a bit ambiguous about the whole 3rd party thing. Recently he said, regarding his pact to stick with the R ticket, "If they don't treat me with a certain amount of decorum and respect. If they don't treat me as the front-runner ... If the playing field is not level, then certainly all options are open," That would require a lot of paperwork and more importantly money to make sure he's on the ballot in every state, and by next spring as some states like Texas have quite early deadlines. That would seem like a major blow to the conservatives if he actually did such a thing, dividing up the votes and paving the way for Bernie (or Clinton uhoh.gif)
post #911 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Now reached over 300,000 signatures to ban him from UK

Speaking of signatures, Trump is a bit ambiguous about the whole 3rd party thing. Recently he said, regarding his pact to stick with the R ticket, "If they don't treat me with a certain amount of decorum and respect. If they don't treat me as the front-runner ... If the playing field is not level, then certainly all options are open," That would require a lot of paperwork and more importantly money to make sure he's on the ballot in every state, and by next spring as some states like Texas have quite early deadlines. That would seem like a major blow to the conservatives if he actually did such a thing, dividing up the votes and paving the way for Bernie (or Clinton uhoh.gif)

I wonder how many electoral votes he would actually lose for the Republicans. I think he can screw up about a third of the red states for Republicans - certainly have some effect on Arkansas/Louisiana to SC/Georgia.

I don't think he'll have as much of an influence as Perot. A) Republicans don't want Hillary. Hell many Democrats don't want Hillary. B) He's batshit crazy, whereas Perot actually had decent ideas.

No idea if he'll have a Nadar 2000 impact in swing states.
post #912 of 8748
Now he's throwing a fit and decided not to visit Israel because so many have called for him to be banned and even netanyahu criticized him. He's also stated, “I’m doing good for the Muslims.”

#UltrimateTroll2016
post #913 of 8748
Banning someone because they don't like what he has to say, who is a fascist now plain.gif Really disgusting and retarded. Thought police is really making amazing progress last decade, very sad times.
post #914 of 8748

Maybe in a few more years attitudes will evolve but I think there are still too many people in Israel who find things about Trump all too familiar. Whether or not this is warranted in Trumps case it is an understandable reaction, all you have to do is mention socialism to many Americans and how quickly they extrapolate that to the Marxist Communism of the Soviet Union to observe a similar parallel.I mean Jews have not had a history of being well treated by demagogues 

post #915 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

Banning someone because they don't like what he has to say, who is a fascist now plain.gif Really disgusting and retarded. Thought police is really making amazing progress last decade, very sad times.

Wanting to unilaterally ban an entire religion from entering a country, with no idea how to screen for that religion other than a pinky swear test, is different from a curated ban list of specific assholes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field