or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 431

post #6451 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post


http://www.cnn.com/

I'm not seeing a single mention of it.

Did something new come out or are you talking about the one from last week?

post #6452 of 8748
Ecuador changed the wifi password. Wikileaks tried to hype it up by tweeting that Assange's connection was "severed" by a "state party" (leaving conspiracy theorists speculating that it was Hillary, of course) and that contingency plans were in effect. Then they asked for money.

post #6453 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Not a single mention of wikileaks on the NPR news brief. Not a single mention of wikileaks on the front page of CNN.

There's been so many longform articles on all the major newspaper sites

Maybe there's little coverage because there's nothing to cover that is any real scandal


We already heard about the "open borders" thing and journalists asking for permissions for things from the DNC or sending advance copies of articles (like that hasn't happened ever since journalism was around) and other various non scandal scandals
post #6454 of 8748

How is this not insanely obvious . Its like people hate Hillary so much they are willing to delude themselves about Trump  being what he is." He's really not that bad its just a media plot tom him seem that way" Uh no this is who this guy really is

post #6455 of 8748

I posted the email here about 10 days ago.  The DNC was actively pushing the media to treat Trump and Carson as serious candidates to increase their odds of winning.  At the same time, they were pushing the media to discredit Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, and Marco Rubio as crazy right-wingers.

 

Now its funny seeing the articles, "If only the Republicans had chosen someone sane and moderate like Jeb or Romney..."

post #6456 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post


So the media should not have released the tape?The media should have ignored the accusers?Hillary should have ignored the implication of this info. Otherwise its a conspiracy to allow these things to become public because they might cause a problem for Trump? Its the Mexicans,its the muslims ,its the blacks, its the liberals ,its Obama ,its the Clintons,its the government ,its the climate changers ,its the gun grabbers, itsTHE MEDIA!!!!

You have never played chest?

I'd be surprised if the media didn't have his dirty talk for how many years? The strategy of dropping into the public was well played, except they cheated, instead of being honest news people. Sometimes what goes around comes around. The liberal news media has rarely been nice to Republicans. The only reason why there is a liberal media is because so many people who vote democrat are terribly gullible. That makes Gibonius a hero among the foolish. There are decades of lies from the media Gibonius belongs to. What is sad, they are proud of it. It is true, neither Hillary nor Trump are good for the presidency. There is no doubt Trump lacks some skills. And, of course, Hillary lacks skills, too. The skills they have that are more important than there lack of skills, from my perspective, is Trump is worth more for America. Trump certainly is not a Reagan but, the elites in the media, economics, etc. certainly under estimated Reagan's intelligence. He creamed them. Remember how the elites were against him for saying, "Tear down this wall." The greatest economic expansion wasn't because of the elites! The list of elites shame, and some of them, endless scams, with no end in sight, gets tiresome. Obviously, the elites are not elite enough. Why? They got holes in there thinking.

Can't defend Trumps stupidity, nor Hillaries. I believe Trump would bring some granduer to America that 40 and younger have never seen, nor been apart of. Hillary will be nothing more than a secretary who thinks she knows far more than she does. She is going to drag this country down. There is a snake in there with her.
post #6457 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

The GOP was trying their best to drag out the Benghazi and the email affair throughout the presidential run but they shot their load to early. Hell they didn't even shoot their load because they couldn't keep it up.

Duh!!! She wasn't pretty enough. You having wet dreams when you look at her!? I Wonder why Bill goes to other females?


Anyway, the inexperienced tea party, picked the wrong fight. They should have won. What other losses will America have because of her? If she lost with a small war....
post #6458 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post


The liberal news media has rarely been nice to Republicans. The only reason why there is a liberal media is because so many people who vote democrat are terribly gullible.


Absolutely true what you say about the media. I heard about it on the biggest cable news network, Fox News. fing02[1].gif
post #6459 of 8748
Hillary Clinton is reminding me of , well,... every incompetent CEO of large corporation. Despite horrible track record of performance such CEOs are just circle back into the same club of useless people and collect money on the way. They rarely get fired, they get 'pushed out' or they resign for personal reasons and then reappear in some other boardroom. They never really go away because they have one important quality, they are vetted by other useless board members as being one of their own and thus the merry-go-round of useless people continues.
Hillary Clinton record is horrible (forget even her personality or violations) just simply look at her accomplishments in Congress and as SoS. But, as I said incompetent CEOs always get another chance and another and another....

Someone has mentioned Benghazi again , in a context of being some sort of unfair Republican attack on her. It comes up as such again and again from those dimwits that defend her. She should have been dismissed by Obama the moment it happened , but they both are in useless board members club, so nothing happens.
post #6460 of 8748

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

 

 

In this video: Clinton operatives colluding with the DNC and SuperPACs to incite violence at Trump rallies.

They claim responsibility for Chicago (the one that the MSM, Kasich, Rubio, and Cruz all blamed onTrump) as well as the highway closures in Arizona. "Breathing tank lady" was also one of their 'activists'. They were harassing at a Scott Walker rally too. These are all activities they admit to on camera, gladly.

They admit to hiring mentally ill and homeless people to incite violence.

They claim half of Iowa and Wisconsin are racists.

post #6461 of 8748
I wish somebody tackled my post about clinton friendly media attack on Sanders/Bernie bros and ddisprove my tinfoil theory that most media favour Hillary and are tough on other candidates. It is sure easy to point out the Don done some of the damage himself but how exactly u would use same argument for Sanders?
post #6462 of 8748
The letter from NYT lawyers to Trump is particularly telling. They publish all these alleged victims testimonies and when accused of engaging in partisan defamation claim they just performing their journalistic duty. How is it journalistic duty to publish hearsay from 20-30 years ago? I think, even TMZ does not do shit like that casue it is really old shit and it stinks.
post #6463 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

You have never played chest?

lol
Quote:
There are decades of lies from the media Gibonius belongs to..

I belong to the media now? Neat!
post #6464 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

I wish somebody tackled my post about clinton friendly media attack on Sanders/Bernie bros and ddisprove my tinfoil theory that most media favour Hillary and are tough on other candidates. It is sure easy to point out the Don done some of the damage himself but how exactly u would use same argument for Sanders?

If I posted a dozen articles being critical of Clinton, would it prove that the media is biased against her? I rather doubt it.

Most of the BernieBro typecasting stuff was from hack sources like Buzzfeed and Huffpo. The article from the Atlantic is discussing that demographic of Sander's support, which certainly existed and was rather loud (Reddit was intolerable for months unless you blocked the Sanders forum). They made a point to say that they weren't representative of all Bernie supporters. Not sure how that's supposed to be some unfair hit piece on Sanders.


No doubt that the media presented Hillary as the default choice in the Democratic race, with all that entails. They usually do that, pick some known establishment figure as the "leader" in the race before there's even a race. Tried to do it with Jeb! too, and we saw how that worked out.
post #6465 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

The letter from NYT lawyers to Trump is particularly telling. They publish all these alleged victims testimonies and when accused of engaging in partisan defamation claim they just performing their journalistic duty. How is it journalistic duty to publish hearsay from 20-30 years ago? I think, even TMZ does not do shit like that casue it is really old shit and it stinks.

I don't quite understand how you could think it's not a journalistic duty to publish brand new alleged Trump victims testimonies from 20,30 years ago yet never stop harping about the Clinton victims testimonies from 20, 30 years ago that have been discussed to death since the other Clinton presidency

It's almost like you don't have the bias or agenda that you accuse everybody else of having

Such admirable intellectual consistency. Would expect nothing less
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field