or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 44

post #646 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

That doesn't answer my question. Do you believe Trump is speaking honestly in his run for office? No need to just go full stream of consciousness.

that's a good question u ask

^to me he is most trustworthy candidate, but that's my outside of US politics perspective(following some p
arts of US politics for fun). I believe he does mean much of what he says but obviously not all of it,
he seems to be aware of political realities and he consciously trolls Jeb and Rand. He is savvy politician
and much is calculated, but overall he seems to mean well for the country. Or at least he gives such vibe -
which is a plus in politics.
post #647 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

trump will win nomination and make the World great again
At this point it would be an improvement for US over Bardak Obama or HC the useless cunt. He would make great Berlusconi-Light and would instantly bond with Putin.
That would be great to watch. Entertainment industry and media are salivating at the scenario of Trump in a WH. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbiggrin.gif:icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifshog[1].gif
post #648 of 8748
That's gotta be an SF emoji record.
post #649 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post



That doesn't answer my question.  Do you believe Trump is speaking honestly in his run for office?  No need to just go full stream of consciousness.


That was a carefully crafted haiku, in 5-7-5.

Trump believes he will build a wall. He also believes he can do everything else he promises, he just doesn't know how he's going to do it yet.
post #650 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Lighthouse is just the voice of the counter-narrative. Doesn't matter what the narrative is, he'll figure out a way to provide a counter for it. It's his unique charm.

Doesn't really provide a lot of grounds for discussion, but hey, everybody's got to do their thing.


Its called i-r-o-n-y

post #651 of 8748
Isnt that, like, uh, when a sailor dies of, uh, dehydration?
post #652 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Lighthouse is just the voice of the counter-narrative. Doesn't matter what the narrative is, he'll figure out a way to provide a counter for it. It's his unique charm.

Doesn't really provide a lot of grounds for discussion, but hey, everybody's got to do their thing.


Hogwash.



And Jared Fogel was simply trying to help kids with their homework.



Quote:
Herman-Walrond told Dr. Phil she believed Fogle was excited talking about children.

"He had no filter whatsoever," she said.

In one recording, Fogle can be heard saying about allegedly luring children, "We just start sharing stories, and then, you know, we get a little closer, and a little closer, and a little closer, and before you know it...it just starts to happen," saying it was not hard "at all."

He discusses how girls from a broken-home "could work."

After amassing five years-worth of recordings, Herman-Walrond finally reached her breaking point when Fogle mentioned her two young children.

"What if we, what if we put a camera in your kids' room, would they be okay with that?," he asked her in the recording. "Would you rather have it in your son or your daughter's room? Which one do you think would be better?"

"He talks about how to groom a family, he talks about how to groom the victim, he talks about all the things he does, the tricks of his trade," Dr. Phil said. "He just basically gives you the playbook of an evil monster."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-informant-shares-lurid-details-of-jared-fogle-secret-recordings/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-fogle-former-subway-spokesman-secret-recordings-child-porn-to-be-revealed-on-dr-phil/
post #653 of 8748
Wow, what a complete creep.
post #654 of 8748
He loves 14 year old pussy. That is a bit young. My guess is he wasn't getting any pussy in his teens, or even 20's, and he was reliving the teenage sex life he never had with those girls. Should of moved to a state where consent is 16, and had his harem there. Should of fucking known better. He reminds me of that dude in Boogie Nights in the end of the movie where he is getting bitch slapped by some black dude in a prison cell.
post #655 of 8748
post #656 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post

He loves 14 year old pussy. That is a bit young. My guess is he wasn't getting any pussy in his teens, or even 20's, and he was reliving the teenage sex life he never had with those girls. Should of moved to a state where consent is 16, and had his harem there. Should of fucking known better. He reminds me of that dude in Boogie Nights in the end of the movie where he is getting bitch slapped by some black dude in a prison cell.

That never happened in that movie.
post #657 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

That never happened in that movie.

I think he means Colonel James,

post #658 of 8748
post #659 of 8748
post #660 of 8748
Santorum is still running for President?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field