or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trump is #2 in GOP Field - Page 403

post #6031 of 8748
Clinotns absolved themselves of all and any anti-semitism by marrying their daughter to a Jew. Of course when they've learned that he is also a son of a liar, swindler and a convict their hearts were wide open.
post #6032 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I know this will fall on deaf ears but I'd be careful with gloating too much if I was a Hillary/Dem supporter. I mean Wiki-leaks gave us how the DNC and the Hillary team were discussing attacking Bernie for being Jewish dog whistle style. Hillary has long term allegations, prior to everything in life being videoed 24/7, of calling Jews names. This goes all the way back to AK state troopers (a.k.a. Clinton body guards while Bill was gov.) of saying derogatory things about Jews. She's also embraced the BLM pretty much but remained silent on the out and out antisemitism things going on/being said in that movement.

Trump should get what's coming to him if he's on tape saying what's alleged but my advice would be not to gloat too much or be ready to overlook the fact there's quite a bit of smoke from the Clinton camp in regards to their, at best, mixed feelings over Jewish folks.


It would be nice if we could focus on the substance of these claims and allegations about Trump without the constant attempts to redirect the conversation towards the Clintons. Whether or not any of this is true about the Clintons isn't really relevant to Trump's actions.
post #6033 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

It would be nice if we could focus on the substance of these claims and allegations about Trump without the constant attempts to redirect the conversation towards the Clintons. Whether or not any of this is true about the Clintons isn't really relevant to Trump's actions.

I've never made any claims about what was or was not relevant to Trump I'm merely warning folks not to get put in a position of living in a glass house. Trump can sink himself just fine, so if I was a Hillary supporter (which I'm obviously not wink.gif ), I'd just quietly watch the shitstorm and only chirp in on topics where I know a similar charge could not be brought against Clinton.

Obviously, YMMV.
post #6034 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

It would be nice if we could focus on the substance of these claims and allegations about Trump without the constant attempts to redirect the conversation towards the Clintons. Whether or not any of this is true about the Clintons isn't really relevant to Trump's actions.

Let's have a trial of the Trump ! And please don't bring up anything controversial bout Clintons.

Thanks everyone.
post #6035 of 8748
i haven't paid all that much attention, but the one making the rounds was not HIllary but DNC CFO commenting that Sanders might be painted as an athiest based on his statements that he has a jewish heritage rather than a theist jew. this isn't the same as the allegations against trump.

but when it's all said and done, we're now going from daily to perhaps hourly controversy cycle
post #6036 of 8748
Quote:
“This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and atheist.”

The chief executive officer at the DNC, Amy Dacey, responded with a single word: “Amen.”

Here's why Clinton is far more prepared to be POTUS than Trump. She understands the power of surrogates and uses them highly effectively. Trump is essentially a one man show.

Of course, theoretically, the DNC is to be neutral and not a surrogate for a candidate...
post #6037 of 8748
Trump has 0 in common with Ali, obv, but standing during the debate while Hillary made full use of her chair was a deliberate or inadvertent sick tactic. Her handlers should have thought of this Ali psyops move *for her* given the allegations re: her supposed "weak" ill health recently.
post #6038 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Quote:
“This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and atheist.”

The chief executive officer at the DNC, Amy Dacey, responded with a single word: “Amen.”

Here's why Clinton is far more prepared to be POTUS than Trump. She understands the power of surrogates and uses them highly effectively. Trump is essentially a one man show.

Of course, theoretically, the DNC is to be neutral and not a surrogate for a candidate...

right , the difference between a jew (i.e. believing in god) and an atheist. So the first part of the email you quoted contained, "can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God."

but i'm more inclined to see this as anti-atheist discrimination, though that's maybe another 50 years away before they can claim micro-aggressions, etc.
post #6039 of 8748

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


I know this will fall on deaf ears but I'd be careful with gloating too much if I was a Hillary/Dem supporter. I mean Wiki-leaks gave us how the DNC and the Hillary team were discussing attacking Bernie for being Jewish dog whistle style. Hillary has long term allegations, prior to everything in life being videoed 24/7, of calling Jews names. This goes all the way back to AK state troopers (a.k.a. Clinton body guards while Bill was gov.) of saying derogatory things about Jews. She's also embraced the BLM pretty much but remained silent on the out and out antisemitism things going on/being said in that movement.

Trump should get what's coming to him if he's on tape saying what's alleged but my advice would be not to gloat too much or be ready to overlook the fact there's quite a bit of smoke from the Clinton camp in regards to their, at best, mixed feelings over Jewish folks.

 

Yes, but that scandal was like two months ago.  We've moved on.

post #6040 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

 

 

Yes, but that scandal was like two months ago.  We've moved on.

all they have to do it just keep repeating, just keep repeating.

post #6041 of 8748
Should have had the good sense to hold it for an October surprise like the Clinton camp did.
post #6042 of 8748

This is so weird. I read this stuff day in and day out and I have yet to hear a single person I encounter in my day to day life say they support Trump . Comments are made constantly but everyone either just laughs or rolls their eyes and shake their heads

post #6043 of 8748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post
 

This is so weird. I read this stuff day in and day out and I have yet to hear a single person I encounter in my day to day life say they support Trump . Comments are made constantly but everyone either just laughs or rolls their eyes and shake their heads

 

I know a few people who support Trump, but they don't ever talk about it in public.

post #6044 of 8748
I know a few folks that will publicly discuss their support of Trump. His biggest supporter I know is a Hispanic man. He was born by the border and did not start to use English until his family moved around age 10. Interesting (for me at least) a very Hispanic person is such an ardent Trump supporter.
post #6045 of 8748
Viva Comandante Trump! Clintons , No pasaran!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Trump is #2 in GOP Field